Important

Before you go into this book, please be wary that this is an extended sample of an already-published novel. The sample chapters are unedited drafts from the original version written in 2013. Please note that some scenes may vary slightly from the published book. 

Content after chapter twenty has been removed for copyright reasons. Below is a collection of frequently asked questions regarding the book, its content, and information on purchasing it. If your question isn't answered, send me a direct message on Wattpad and I will answer as soon as I can. Thank you!

Q) Why is the content removed after chapter twenty?

A) In short, the book was picked up by a publisher. Part of my contract is to have it exclusively for purchase, which means I can't have the whole manuscript available.

Q) So you're not going to post the rest?

A) Legally, I'm unable to.

Q) Then why don't you just remove the whole book?

I originally started and finished writing this book on Wattpad. This is the only place to read the first draft chapters. For me, it's a place to reflect on the development of my writing. For my older readers, it's a place to remember what the story used to be before I was offered the opportunity to publish. 

Q) Okay, so how different is the published story from the original you wrote on Wattpad?

A) The overall plot is pretty much the same thing. There are just some added chapters from Ryder's perspective and a couple of scenes were tweaked. In general, though, there aren't any major changes.

Q) How old were you when you wrote this book?

 I was sixteen. I'm eighteen now.

Q) What formats is your story available in?

Both eBook and paperback copies are available for purchase.

Q) Where can I buy your book?

PAPERBACK: Amazon, Book Depository, Barnes & Noble

EBOOK: Kindle, Nook, Google Play

Q) Is HK&AS available for purchase in my country?

 Yes, it most probably is available in your country. If you have internet access and a device, the eBook can be downloaded regardless of where you reside. If you want the paperback, the Book Depository ships internationally for free. However, if you are truly concerned about your location, send me a message and I'll let you know the most convenient method to purchase the book.

Q) How much is your story?

Paperback is $9.98 USD on Amazon. If you buy the paperback, shipping may vary, depending on where you're from. The paperback is also available on the Book Depository and it's currently $15.62 USD, but there's free shipping and it's available to almost all countries. Barnes & Noble has it online for $10.17 USD.

Alternatively,the eBook is significantly cheaper and is available on the following platforms: For Kindle, it's $5.09 USD. For Nook, it's $5.31 USD. And on Google Play, it's $3.39 USD.

To purchase the book, you need to create an account with the corresponding website you wish to buy the book from. Creating an account is completely free. You may also need to download an app to view the eBook (e.g. Kindle) but, again, they're all completely free.

Q) What methods of payment do I need to purchase the book?

On Amazon and Kindle, you need either a gift card or credit card to purchase the book. However, the Book Depository, it accepts many more forms of method, including PayPal, which is a really safe and secure way to do online shopping.  Google Play, Nook and Barnes & Noble also accept PayPal, but you can use credit cards too.

Q) My parents are uncomfortable with putting their credit card details on Amazon. Is there any other way to purchase the book?

I completely understand your concerns when it comes to card details because I'm personally the same with online shopping. To avoid putting your personal information on their site, you can actually purchase VISA gift cards. Basically, you put a set amount of money onto the card and you can use it on the site. They won't have access to your bank details or anything like that. If you still are uncertain about Amazon, that's okay! The paperback is also available on the bookdepository and all you need is a PayPal account. It's a safe and secure way to shop online and it doesn't cost anything to make an account. Speaking of PayPal, you can use that method of payment on Google Play, Barnes & Noble and Nook, too.

Q) I can't afford the book! How else can I get a copy?

No worries, lovelies. I'm here to help. There are a few things you can do. First of all, the eBook is significantly cheaper than the eBook. You can save at least five dollars if you buy the digital copy! If that still doesn't help your financial situation, that's okay! I've got more up my sleeve. You can maybe ask for the book for Christmas or your birthday or any other event you celebrate. You can also request at your local bookstore to get a copy for you. I'm not sure how prices work because it may vary from store to store, but it's always worth the ask! Another way is to request the book through your local library. Basically, the library purchases the book for you and you can issue it out as soon as it arrives. Sometimes a small amount is charged (like a dollar) but that's all. Definitely cheaper than buying the book yourself! And lastly, I will hopefully be hosting more giveaways on my blog where you can win copies for absolutely free. Keep an eye out for those. I will always announce them on my social media.

Q) I would like to help support! Is there anything I can do?

First of all, thank you so much for wanting to help support the book! It means the world to me, and honestly, a review or rating on Goodreads or a shout out on social media means the world to me. Here is the Goodreads link if you're interested: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20416874-handcuffs-kisses-and-awkward-situations

Q) Will there be any future giveaways where I can win a copy of the book?

My publishers said they could do a paperback one, but I will let you know when that will happen. If things change and we are unable to do it, I will still try to host one on my own (using my own money), or there might be another eBook giveaway as a replacement.

Q) Where can I access the novellas?

The Third Night is $0.98: http://amzn.to/1DabXtB
Community service is free: http://bit.ly/1DacqvK

A/N: Please keep in mind that the answers to these questions may change. For example, prices of books may not be exact. Also, links to purchase the book will be available on my profile.