Welcome Tourists

After long hours of driving and several stops to convenience store/gas stations and several cities Chance and Landon finally made it to Las Vegas at 6:00pm. They showed the City's guards their passports and then after they were cleared they entered the Beautiful city. It was so shiny and beautiful with bright neon lights and skyscrapers so tall if you were at one of the roof parties, if you looked down at the cars, it would be damned near impossible to not piss yourself!! Chance asked Landon, "soooo buddy?" "What do you wanna do first, on our one night of freedom?" Landon looked at Chance with a sly grin on his face. "Let's go check out the Vegas Honeys bro!!" Chance couldn't believe it, Landon had read his mind. They went into about twenty-something casinos, and to their dismay they just did not see any women that sparked their interests. Chance felt a sharp pain in his stomach, "bro let's go get some eats, I am starvin'!" Landon rubbed his stomach and nodded in agreement. They walked around for about 15 minutes and spotted a little corner cafe, called "Delish as you wish." They entered it and it smelled of coffee and pastries and then there was a buffet filled with steaks and hamburgers and fries and vegetables of all variations. Chance and Landon high fived each other and exclaimed "Jackpot!!". They were seated by the hostess "Nirvana" and they both ordered a coffee, black no cream or sugar, and they both ordered the buffet, which surprisingly was cheap it cost them $20.00. They stuffed themselves until they were miserable. Then the Owner came to ask how everything was. Andrea was a very mysterious young woman, Landon thought she was smoking hot, Chance thought "Eh, she's alright looking..." She gave them both a special to go cupcake and said to be careful there's a special "inedible treat" inside. Andrea said "welcome tourists" and she gave Landon a smile and a wink"They were so stuffed they couldn't eat another bite. They paid Andrea, and tipped her And the hostess each a Twenty and thanked them very much for the excellent service.