Strange Madness

Chance and Landon went to the most talked about famous casino and went to the poker table. Chance kept placing bets and wishing he'd win and he did. Repeatedly. Landon brought a $100 to gamble with and was down to his last $20.00. "Fuck this bro, you lucky son of a bitch!" "I am going to the bar and get myself an Aquavelva." Chance felt bad, so he took his $50,000.00  and went with Landon and bought him his Aquavelva. He went to pay for his coconut rum cocktail and the bartender refused his money. He asked why his money was refused. The bartender told him, you said I wish these fucking delicious drinks weren't so damn expensive. I appreciate your compliments and so they are on the house. Landon was confused, and asked the bartender why he accepted his friend's money for his Aquavelva then?  The bartender gave Landon a cold and harsh look and said, "It's because it was for you, his drinks are free, not yours outsider!" Landon was fuming at that point, and exclaimed" Outsider?" "What the fuck?" And pointed at his best friend and said "he's a fucking outsider too!" "We came here together man!!"  Chance saw Landon becoming more and more pissed off by the second, "Dude come on bro, let's go to a different place." Landon composed himself and they headed out the door, but as they were leaving, he did flip the bartender the naughty finger!