Madness at it's Best

The guys went to a little hole in the wall gambling place called "The lobby". It was okay, but rinky dinky. It wasn't glorious with lights and exotic dancers, it was just a few different people at different tables and a couple of slot machines. The boys noticed a sketchy looking fellow but interesting and that brought out their curiosity. He was dressed like a Wizard with long white hair and a beard, but he had a snuggle tooth and a hinky grin. They saw he was doing a Poker table and they'd been awfully lucky at the last couple of places they had ventured to, well, one of them anyways. So they sat down and they started to play, of course one was extremely lucky, take a wild guess which one? If you said Chance, ding ding you're the winner! Landon kept getting more and more pissed. So finally Chance decided he was done doing all the Winning and told Landon he was going to go get them some drinks. When he was walking back to the table, the sketchy snaggletooth hinky grinning Wizard dude was sitting still like a statue, then as soon as Chance saw Landon, he screamed in horror, the actually sadistic and Evil man had murdered him. There were Five Ace cards sharp as knives making a "necklace" around  Landon's throat. Chance was too afraid to try to speak and touched Landon's top of his head and looked at him apologetically...then Landon's head fell off and rolled along the floor. Chance screamed again and then woke up from his frozen fear like trance and his fear turned into rage. He went straight for the Evil Wizard's jugular and squeezed so hard with rage that his long nails had dug in Sooo deep, blood was oozing down his old leathery neck, then to Chance's surprise his hand started to feel like it was on fire so he reluctantly let go. He looked at his hand and there was nothing there. He got his wits about him and noticed that the Evil Wizard had somehow managed to burn him and then just dissolve, and disappear into thin air!!!  The rest of the "Lobby" attendance that were Manning the stations had turned into concrete statues and the "tourists" were all gone, vanished, without a trace. Except for Landon's lifeless body and decapitated head was lying on the floor, so Chance used one of the table cloths and wrapped his Best friend up in it and put "him" in the back seat of his truck and headed back home to bring "Landon" home to his family. Chance called Landon's family and then, because they live in a tiny town, news traveled extremely fast and Phoebe heard the devastating news and she just can't get a "grip".