UNTITLED FOUR.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I did aegyo on my manager. I hate aegyo but I really want to go to Sunbae's fan sign.

The other hyungs are here too.

"Jisung, for the last time, you can't go. It might cause a ruckus." He said then I pouted.

"Jisung, you can't go. Manager-nim said that already." Taeyong Hyung but I frowned.

"Jisung, don't you have a schedule next week?" Johnny Hyung asked then I pouted again.

"But I want to go to Sona Sunbae's fan sign!" I said then the door opened.

"Let Jisung go." We looked at the person and I immediately blushed.

"Sona?"

"If Jisung wants to go, why won't you let him?" She closed the door as she made her way to Manager-nim.

"He has worked next week and he might create a ruckus there." He said then I pouted.

"From what I remembered, Jisung is okay to go to his idol's fan sign and Jisung is already a teenager.

He knows what to do and what not to do and it's my fan-sign so, I can plan anything I want.

If Jisung wants to go then let him go cause it's my fan sign. Jisung is my junior, even though we're just the same age." She said, crossing her arms.

I was blushing at what she said.

"But heㅡ"

"Too young to go alone?" She said then Manager-nim kept quiet.

"Ever heard of someone going with the boy?" She said then Manager-nim sighed.

"Fine, Jisung can go but keep your eye on him." He said and I was so sure that my heart is going to explode.

"Will do." She smiled then Manager-nim left the practice room.

Sunbae pulled something out of her bag and gave me an envelope.

"See you next week." She ruffled my hair before leaving the studio.

I opened the envelope and my eyes widened.

"Tickets to the fan sign and two of them!" I shouted like a little kid.

"Our Jisunggie is really a fan of Sona Sunbae." I heard Chenle Hyung said then I smiled.

"She's just the same age as Jisung, right?" Jaehyun Hyung asked then we looked at him.

"Yeah, why?"

"How did she manage to become an idol in such a young age and a soloist too?" Jaehyun Hyung said then we froze.

"She debuted in 2015 and she's still 13 that time," Hyung said then our eyes widened.

"Well, who cares? Sunbae is nice!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔