UNTITLED TWENTY-ONE.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔S

S.O.N.A.

We ate breakfast before leaving but before we left the motel and before the cameras turn on..

Jisung wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"Good morning." He winked before exiting.

I blushed and exited too after getting to my senses.

We get to eat different kind of foods and we're in this one Korean BBQ restaurant.

"Wah.. this taste so good!" I said as I made a wrap and feed Jisung.

I felt the staff awe at my action. Jisung also made one and feed me too.

"Wah.. it's sweeter~" I shake my hands like a child.

"I know you like sweeter stuff so, I added a little more." He said then I smiled.

"You know what I really like." I said then he chuckled before nodding.

"But do you know what I like the most?" I asked then he tilted his head.

"You." I ruffled his hair then he blushed, looking down.

I chuckled at his cute action before eating again.

"Excuse me! Can we order another serving!?" I asked for me then cheekily smiled.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
J.I.S.U.N.G.

Me and Sona take turns in cooking the meat.

I look at her eating like a child.

I smiled and start eating too.

"Don't eat too much." I said then she stiffened.

"I-I know." She pouted then I chuckled.

"Today is our last day. Let's enjoy it to the fullest." I said then she nodded happily.

We finally made it to Hadong and the first thing we saw are the cherry blossoms.

I looked at Sona and she wowing at the cherry blossoms.

She was still wearing that flower hairclip I gave her but since we're in Hadong, I want to change it a little.

Since she's wearing bright colors with hazel hair, she will look very good in a flower crown.

"Is something wrong, Jisung?" Sona asked me then I shake my head.

"Let's get going."

We start walking around, wowing at the shops around us.

"Wah! So cute~" I stopped and look at what Sona is looking at.

It's a blue haired doll in a sailor costume.

"It looks exactly like you in We Young." She smiled at me like a child. Her cheeks was red too which makes it cuter.

"The doll is so cute~" She said then I chuckled.

"Hey, let's go before we miss the show." I said then she nodded.

We continue walking around and a cherry blossom suddenly fell in front of me.

I stopped walking and look up. They're falling...

I smiled and took a picture of it and decided to post it in IG later.

"Jisunggie~" Sona called me and I run to her.

I watch her make green tea and was completely amazed.

"This is now your specialty." I said then she laughed.

She gave one to me and I tasted it.

"Wah... this taste amazing!" I said then she thanked me.

She suddenly starts making one and I watch her make it.

"That's for...?" I tilted my head.

"Ah.. I made this with Yuta Oppa once. He said that he really likes it.

Whenever me and him bump into each other, we would drink tea if we're not busy.

So, I would like you to taste it. Only my brother, Yuta and Daehwi tasted it before." She said then I nodded.

I gave it a taste and my eyes widened.

Wah... I feel like I'm back home where my mom cooks all my favorite dishes but...

This time it's tea by Sona.

"Amazing.. this is the best tea I've ever had!" I said then look at Sona, surprised.

"It's Cherry Blossom tea. It's popular in Japan during the Sakura season." She explained then I nodded.

"Having this under the cherry blossoms.. It's perfect." I said then she nodded.

"Jisung.. what will you do after F1N3ST disbands?" She asked then I froze..

"Hmm.. I don't care if F1N3ST disbands.. as long both of us and our fans stay close." I said then she smiled.

"You're right."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔