UNTITLED EIGHT.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

We went to SooMan-nim office.

"Hello, you two. Sit down." He said then me and Jisung sit down.

"So, everyone is really excited for the collaboration. Everyone is really excited so, why don't we make this a project?" He smirked.

"What do you mean 'project'?" Jisung asked.

"Fans are already saying that you two should stay together since your voices really match.

Jisung's kind of deep voice and your perfect vocals. They really do match." He said then me and Jisung glance at each other.

"So, the concept is like Triple H's?" I asked then he nodded.

"If the project is successful then this project can expand." He said then I nodded.

"How about our work?"

"For Jisung, you'll still work with Dream but in some shows, you won't be with them sometimes.

For Sona, you can still work for commercials and all but it's only until you and Jisung debut as a unit." He said then I sighed.

"Since we are SME's finest '02' liners, can we call our unit finest?" I asked him then he tilted his head.

"It's spelt as F1N3ST.. is that okay?" I asked then he nodded.

We went to my practice room and I rushed to get my bag.

I took my notebook out and glance at Jisung.

He was playing with his fingers.

I smiled and sat beside him.

"Are you nervous doing this with me?" I asked then he nodded his head.

"Ahaha! Don't be, we're just the same age." I ruffled his hair.

「 one week later 」

I and Jisung finished recording and now, we're at the set.

We're actually in New Zealand.

Mamamoo Sunbaenims filed their music video, Starry Night here.

"Wah! So pretty!" Jisung said as he checked the view from the hill.

"Is it your first time in New Zealand?" I asked then he nodded.

"We're really going to film here?" He asked then I nodded.

I chuckled when Jisung just continues looking around and laughs at the funny things he sees.

It's cute to see him like this. 

"Sona, where is Jisung?" Director-nim asked me then I pointed at the direction where Jisung is.

We both smiled when Jisung was watching the fishes swim in the lake. He was even feeding them.

Director-nim told me to get him so, he can get ready. 

I took a peek on his side and he was watching the fishes swim away. He stands up and flinches when he saw me.

"You surprised me." He said then I chuckled.

"Sorry but they're looking for you. We'll start shooting soon." I said then he nodded and run to the makeup artists.

I decided to look around before we start filming.

The view was really pretty. I wonder, how it would feel if I bring a boyfriend here?

Nah! Career goes first. I'm still young too so, I can't date yet. 

Jinyoung will kill me anyway. 

"It's pretty, right?" I heard JIsung's voice then look back.

"Tables have turned. It's my turn to get you." He said then I chuckled.

We went back to the staff and get ready to film.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I actually wrote this chapter using my laptop 💦💦💦