L A S T

— jisung

— jisung

Me and Sona have our own schedules these past days and it's hard to make time for each other but we still try.

It's been really difficult to see each other because we're both so busy. One is in Korea and one is somewhere around the world, holding her concerts.

Sona is now becoming more popular and wad about to reach the same class of BTS, where she's really popular in other countries and is currently having her American Debut.

"Jisung, you okay?" Jaemin Hyung patted my back and I nodded.

"I'm fine, it's just... it's so hard without Sona." I sighed then he ait beside me.

"Sona is now becoming really popular and you two have lasted for months already. Sona still loves you and I'm sure of that. She's trying her hardest to talk to you." He said then I glance at my phone..

She is actually.. I receive messages from her and how her day went but I feel like we're slowly being distant with each other.

"Don't you dare think that you two are being distant with each other. That's a normal thing when you two are idols." He said, standing up and helping me stand up.

"Wake up early tomorrow. Meet me here at 7 am." He said, leaving the room and I immediately became confused.

I wake up and immediately get dressed. I went to the practice room and saw Jaemin Hyung and the other hyungs there.

They were all dressed too.

"Good morning, sunshine! Let's get ready cause the sunbaenims is holding a whole day party!" He said, giving me clothes then everyone laughed.

"Jaemin, let's not pressure the boy. Come on, get changed." Taeyong Hyung said, letting me go to the changing room.

It was a suit so, I figured that it would be a formal party. Once I finished putting everything on, I get out of the changing room.

"Okay! Let's get our hairs fixed!"

— sona

I wake up and took a warm bath to feel a little better. These days, I've been to different countries to hold concerts and my body feels so swollen.

This is the first time I've ever had a comfortable sleep since my tour started.

I got back to Korea at 9:49 pm and I take a bath before immediately sleeping. I forgot to message Jisung.

I exited the bathroom, wiping my wet hair and wear my house clothes first. I get my dress from my closet.

It's what Seulgi Unnie told me to wear and I wonder why

Once I put on the dress, there was a doorbell and I get it. Irene Unnie and the other girls greeted me.

"Wah! So pretty! Let's get your hair and makeup done."

In the van, they suddenly gave me a masquerade mask.

"Don't tell me.."

"Yes, this is a masquerade party!" Unnie said then I sighed. Joy Unnie helped me put on the mask and they took a picture of me.

"Such a wonderful girl.." Unnie said, fake crying then everyone laughed.

I check my purse and start thinking of Jisung..

"Oh, we're here." The door opened and a man helped us get out. Wendy unnie patted my back before we entered, wearing our mask.

Everyone was already enjoying the party and there are a lot of different idols, wearing a mask too.

I looked at my side and saw an orange haired boy, figuring that might be Jisung cause he's also with a familiar boy with a very familiar laugh.. Chenle..

"Found your boyfriend?" I nodded at Unnie's question then they made me sit with them. I look at Jisung and we made eye contact.

I immediately break it and felt him heading towards me. He tapped on my shoulder but I didn't look at him.. instead he just kissed my cheek.

"I missed my princess." He said then I smiled. He then head back to his members.

While the party was going on, I went to the garden to admire the lights and the night sky with the moon.

It's very pretty. I leaned back and noticed Jisung there. I immediately blushed and he chuckled.

He sit beside me and remove his mask.

"Glad that's off." He said before looking at me.

"Will you take off your mask?" He asked then I smiled.

"Remove it for me." I said before he stand up and take it off from the back. The mask fell in my hands and Jisung moved in front of me, wowing at my look.

I then bursted into laughter.

"You're so pretty today." He said then I thanked him. He held my hand and kissed me, passionately.

"I missed you so much, Jisung."

"I missed you so much too."

『End』