UNTITLED SIX.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I fell on my bed, staring at the signed album on my side.

"Yo, Jisung. You seem to never stop staring at your album." Jeno Hyung came in the room.

"Well, yeah. This is one of the first albums to get it signed like in a fansign." I said as I placed it on the shelf.

"Well, Sona is really busy these days so, you won't get to sign an album with her, face to face too." He said then I nodded.

"I'm actually so happy that I'm not your roommate and that you don't have one." He laughed then I did the same.

I'm a typical fanboy. My rooms are full of Sona's merch.

We head to the practice room and noticed that Doyoung Hyung isn't around.

"Where's Doyoung?" Taeyong Hyung asked.

"He's visiting someone. He'll be back though." Jaehyun Hyung said after like 0.000001 second.

"How did you know?" Johnny Hyung asked him.

"I just know. He has to take care of a dongsaeng of his." He smiled then start stretching.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I got a message from Sona.

SONARI  [7:02 am]: Doyoung, I can't breathe

SONARI  [7:05 am]: Help me...

I tapped on Jaehyun's shoulder.

"Tell the others that I'll be taking care of my dongsaeng," I whispered and he immediately caught on.

He nodded and I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Play the guitar with her and take care of her." He said then I nodded and run to Sona's practice room.

But she isn't there.

I groaned and run to her dorm.

And there she is, lying down on the floor helplessly.

I run to her and immediately wrap my arms around her and hold her tight.

"Shhㅡ it's okay. I'm here now." I said as pat her head, gently.

"D-Doyoung..." She mumbled that made me hug her tighter.

"Don't be scared. I'll take care of you." I said then she starts crying in my embrace.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I look out the window as Dream was practising.

"Sona, hope you're okay," I mumbled.

"Is Sona okay?" I heard Johnny Hyung behind me.

I flinched a little at him.

"Y-yeah, Sona is okay. Just worried cause she's been working so much." I half lied and half told the truth.

But it's not about her work.

It's about how people will respond to her.

She has anxiety. Me and Doyoung Hyung are helping her but it's not enough.

I can't help myself anymore.

The music stopped and I stand, making a loud noise with my shoes.

"Taeyong, I need to go somewhere," I said then he sighed.

"You said that Doyoung will be back but he isn't and you want to go?" He said then I looked down.

Sona is more important than practice to me.

"I'm sorry, Hyung but this person is important to me too. She's like my little sister." I said before running out of the room.

I texted Doyoung and asked for their location.

BUNNY HYUNG [ 7:58 am]: We're at her dorm

I run to their dorm and Hyung opened the door.

He let me in and immediately close to the door. I run to Sona and hug her immediately.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her then she slightly nodded.

Doyoung came back with food. He gave her some and she starts eating it, slowly.

"Shouldn't you be in practice?" She asked me then I smiled and caress her hair.

"You're more important to me," I said then she smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Anyway, Taeyong Hyung might kill us later, Doyoung," I said then he laughed.

"Not if I kill him first. He still hasn't returned my phone case." He said then me and Sona laughed.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔