UNTITLED ELEVEN.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔J

J.I.S.U.N.G

I want to our practice room pretty early but I suddenly start hearing someone inside.

I took a peek and it was Sona Sunbae.

She was playing the guitar and the song was familiar.

Wait, it's F1N3ST' song, Just For You.

It's about a couple doing everything for each other no matter how hard or easy it is.

"Jisung-ah, come in." She suddenly said and I figured that she caught me.

I went inside and cheekily smiled.

"What are you doing there? You can just enter." She said then I sit across her.

"I knew that I might disturb you if I suddenly entered," I said then she chuckled.

"You won't bother me. To be honest, I was waiting for you." She said then I blushed.

"Jisunggie, we have a schedule later and we're going to feature in Knowing Bros with Shinee Sunbaes." She said then my eyes widened.

"Really?" I asked then she nodded.

"Shall we meet them now? I heard that they're still here and will leave later." She asked then I nodded.

She knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hi~" We both bowed as Sunbaes greeted us.

"We want to visit you guys before we prepare for our schedule," Sona said then they nodded.

"I'm sorry but your schedule doesn't start until 9 am. It's just 6." Kibum Sunbae said.

"How long does it take for you to prepare?

I remember that we have to leave before nine and arrive at the venue at exactly nine.

It takes us like what? A few hours to get everything done." Sona said, surprising me and the hyungs laughed at the speechless Key Hyung.

"Yah! Is that a way to talk to your oppa and Sunbae?" He pointed at her.

"And who did I get it from? From an Oppa named Kim Kibum that's from Shinee." She said then they laughed harder.

"Yah! This dongsaeng."

"Yah. This oppa." She said then the Hyungs was already on the floor, laughing really hard.

"You little-"

"You thief!" She shouted then Hyung fake gasped.

"Okay, okay! Stop it you two." Jinki Hyung tried to stop them.

"Yah. This is none of your business." They both said at the same time.

We waved at the cameras as we introduced ourselves.

"We are Finest! Annyeonghaseyo, F1N3ST-imnida!" I and Sona clapped.

"I heard that fans are falling for you too. You two are much younger than me but more successful." Heechul sunbae said.

"That's why you need to work harder," Sona said then everyone laughed.

"Yah. She has the guts to talk to me like that." Sunbae pointed at her and she just laughed.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
S.O.N.A

We were playing a game and whoever gets the answer wrong will get hit.

"What does Sona say to me before we separate ways?" Jisung asked then Heechul raised his hand.

"Oppa~ please, dream of me tonight~," He said then I took the hammer from Kibum.

I walked towards him and hit his table then everyone starts laughing.

"Wrong!" I said before hitting his head.

"It's 'Jisung-ah, have a good sleep.'," Jisung said then I stay beside him again.

"Next question! What does Sona normally do to me?" Kibum asked the question this time.

Heechul raised his hand again.

"Hug you and say 'Oppa, please stay with me." He did it with this cute act.

I walked towards him and hit his head again.

"Yah. I feel like I forgot some memories because of that hit." He joked and we laughed.

"Last question, what is the thing Sona does every single day?" Taemin asked this time.

"Whine like a 5 year old," Heechul said again and I look at the cameras.

"Can you stop the camera?" I asked, doing a signal to cut it.

"We can't-"

"Aish, please cut it!" I was basically shouting with a smile on my face.

They tried to stop me but I was basically raging right now.

Shinee then covered the cameras with paper and I look around to make sure that all the cameras are covered.

I walked towards Heechul and kicked the table out of my way and hit his head and shoulder really hard.

"Okay! We're done!" I said then they uncovered the cameras and I threw the hammer beside Heechul.

"Yah! Did you see that fierce throw?"

"She's scary!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔