8| Darkness & Lonely together

Then all of a sudden she changed. She became a completely different person with a new mindset, a new outlook, a new soul.

The girl that once cared way too much about everyone and everything, no longer cared at all

The girl that once cared way too much about everyone and everything, no longer cared at all❞

My throat dried and I could feel the rapid beats of my heart, drumming against my rib cage. My stomach churned and twisted, just like how I twisted the doorknob mercilessly. I tried to wriggle, shake, to do anything to open the goddamn door.

Then, I heard the most beautiful sound, music to my ear, the click, the sound of door unlocking.

I furrowed my eyebrows when the door still didn't open. Then I realized that the sound of the door unlocking came from behind me?

I hastily turned around and saw the bathroom door opening slowly, like whoever was behind that door was testing me, how much I could take.

The door finally opened, revealing the devil behind it, wearing blue denim jeans and white T-shirt with converse. His alluring hazel eyes sparkled at me, Confused as I stood there wide eyed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I burst out. Although a teeny-weeny, little, tiny, minute part of me was quite relieved that it was just him and not some other sick twisted guy.

"I can ask you the same question, you know?"

"I was umm looking around?" I said, though it came out more like a question.

"Of course, you were" He smirked at me. God! How badly I wanted to punch him for some reason.

I looked at him, narrowing my eyes into slits and asked "Now tell me, what are you doing here?"

"Some idiotic guy spilled his drink on me, so I came here to wash it off" He cursed gesturing towards the big wet patch on his white T, which became transparent and now was showing his chest.

I took a deep breath, turning around, so that my back was facing him and tried to open the door.

He let out something incoherent, then I heard footsteps coming close to me. "What are you doing?" I heard him asked.

"The answer of that question will be revealed by the god's give thing, We call eyes"

"Haha! Aren't you very funny?"

"Wasn't trying to be"

I cursed under my breath, when the door sill didn't open. Straightening my posture, I kicked the door.

"We are fucking locked here" I growled turning towards him. It's not that I was angry at him or me, I was just angry at the fucked up situation.

"Easy there Tiger! Here let me try" He looked at me with amusement. I moved away from the door as he took my previous position and opened the door, well tried to.