Chapter 15

All day. Today she's spending her time all day with mika. Everywhere he went she's always there clinging to him. At the dining area, main deck, forecastle, ship helm and even his office. Freaking everywhere! All she did was talking to him non stop and batting her freakishly long fake eyelashes. Not to mention she literally ignored everyone around her including me.

When she first met me yesterday, she talked to me but as soon as she found mika, she turned 360 degrees. AND what I hate the most is mika didn't push her away. He said he likes me but he acted that way towards krul what the fuck? I groaned. "You're going to break the mop yuu-san stop gripping it so hard." shinoa said. "Shut up. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the infirmary?" I sighed and continued to mop the wooden floor carefully.

"i just wanted to check if you're okay or not that's all. We're actually worried about you." shinoa spoke. I'm flattered how caring my friends are even though I've only been here for couple of months already. "I am alright now stop worrying over nothing." I said. "I can't help it." she mumbled. "That's very cute. Do you like me?" I joked and expected her to laugh but she didn't. "I do like you. You fucking ass dumb bitch but I knew I had no chance against captain mikaela."she confessed and I gaped.

"S-seriously?" I stuttered. "You're too dense to know. But I rather see you be happy with him because I like gay stuff. Give me any juicy detail if you have any." she smirked and I blushed. "Shinoa!" I stomp on my feet. "But for real now. Why aren't you with him now? He likes you right?" she asked. "Um yeah..but I rejected him." I told her the truth. "What? Don't you like him too?" she asked. "I like my first love when I was a kid." I muttered and she yanked my hair so hard. "Ouch that hurts!" I slapped her hand away. "You're so stupid yuu-san. Didn't you know how you act when you're around him? You like him I know you do but why on earth did you reject him?" she said it furiously.

"It's complicated shinoa. I feel confuse. My mind is messed up.." I said it nervously. "What do you mean you're confused?! the answer is clear! You're actually hang on to the memory of your first love." she stated. "Shinoa you don't understand. I love the person when I was a kid." I said. "Do you feel happy when you're with captain mikaela?" she asked and I nodded. "Do you hate it when krul is always with him?" she asked and I nodded again. "See the answer is right there!" she said it out loud. "You're right." I mumbled. "Oh now you understand right? Thank god." she sighed. "Yeah. It shows that mika is playing with my head." I said. "Fuck sake yuu-san that's not it!! ergh!! I had it with you. I don't want to say the word but you need to figure that yourself." after she said that she quickly left.

-

*in the evening

I was standing at the forecastle admiring the beautiful sunset view. It's very calming to gaze at it. The ocean is so wide and it made me wanted to discover more what's out there. I took a deep breath and I almost let out a a scream when Mika suddenly stood beside me. Since when and how did he managed to come here without making any noise? As I was about to open my mouth he cut me off "Don't mind me. I'm just looking at the scenery." he said and I bit my lip.

Pay him no mind? Like hell I can. My heart started to speed up. I stared up at him and saw how the shade of the sunset mix with mika's hair. It looks so sparkling and soft. He noticed I was staring at him, he turned to look at me and gave me a sorrowful smile. I feel like I couldn't breathe. My heart hurts. No don't give me that look mika please. Why do my heart feel so painful? I have to go. I need to get away. As I was about to turn, I tripped but mika quickly yanked my arm and pulled me towards him.

He embraced me and I was too shock to move. He holds me tight and I rest my head on his shoulder. Why is this happening? Why can't I push him away. It's feels so right to be in his arms and warmth. i placed my other hand on his chest and I could feel his heart was beating so fast. He likes me.. it's genuine.. "Mika! Where are you?" just as I heard krul's voice, I got back my senses and pushed him away. He looked offended by my action and I almost wanted to apologize. "There you are mika." krul said and I ran passed her.

-

I don't have the appetite to eat at all tonight. I stayed in my room after what happened. Then someone knocked on my door. "Yuu? It's me krul. Do you have a minute?" she said. What is she doing all the way here? I really don't have the mood to deal with her. "It's about mika." just as she said it, I got up from my bed and opened the door. "Yes?" I asked and she grinned. "Here." she handed me something and it was mika's necklace. How did she have it? "Mika is currently at the town searching for supplies but he dropped this. I'm sure if he noticed his necklace was gone, he would search around town to look for it." she said and I was a bit confused. Dropped? I looked at his necklace. There's no way he drop the necklace. The hook won't easily- "Enough wasting time yuu. Go to town and search for him." she said and lead me to the main deck.

When I'm at the port I saw krul was standing at the main deck and waved at me. I don't know why but I have this weird feeling but nonetheless I started to search for mika at the town. It's hard to search for him at night since it's dark here at the town.

*step, step, step*

Was that.. no it must have been my imagination. I walked again.

*step, step, step*

Shivers ran down my spine. This is not a joke right? Someone is following me. As I was about to turned around, someone covered my head with something so I couldn't see them. No! Somebody help! Mika!