Chapter 18

It has been more than 24 hours since yuu got shot. Shinoa said the bullet didn't go too deep and didn't hit any of his organs which that made me feel so much better. I insisted her to let yuu rest on my bed so I can watch over him in case anything happen. She said yuu is suppose to wake up within today after she did the checkup. I didn't do anything except for eat, bath and sleep nut I mostly just watch yuu on my bed while I'm sitting on the chair near my bed. I'm too afraid to sleep next to him if he woke up and felt uncomfortable seeing me lay next to him.

God I'm so worried about him and it almost made my heart stop when I saw him got shot by ferid. If he died.. I don't know what would I do. We just met couple of months and I'm already infatuated with him. He changed me so much. He influenced me to be good. I know I don't deserve him because I still hesitated whether to choose him or my necklace. Both are important to me. I stared at his cracked brooch on the bed next to his head. I'm such a terrible person.

I stood from my seat an sat on my bed near yuu. I placed my hand on his soft round cheek and caressed it. He's so adorable. So stupid yet pure and courageous. I leaned down until our noses brushed against each other then as I was about to kiss him, I heard a chuckled. "You know this is sexual harassment right?" yuu suddenly spoke and I jumped back then yuu asked for water. Ah yes his voice was hoarse from the lack of used and i gave him a glass of water that i had prepared. "Y-you're awake? Since when?" I asked.

"I actually woke up last night and I saw you were sleeping on that chair. Why didn't you sleep on this bed? This is your bed right?" he asked and he attempted to get up and I insisted him to lay on my bed. "You need some more rest yuu." I advise and he pouted. "But I'm okay. You're worried too much mika." he huffed. "I am worried because I-.." I paused before I able to finish what I wanted to say. I knew yuu didn't feel the same way so it's better I don't spill those words again. He seems to know what I was about to say and I say his face was red in embarrassment. "Mika.. I um.. I actually-"

Then someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me lacus." he opened the door and I saw crowley was with him as well. "Eh crowley you're here? What's going on here?" yuu was dumbfounded by the situation. "We have arrived at his destination but he said he wanted to talk to you so I brought him here." he said and i ushered crowley to come inside and lacus closed the door and walked away. He walked towards me and bowed his head. "Thank you for everything."he bowed and I saw yuu was even more confused. "I did nothing. Thank him." I pointed at yuu and he tilted his head. "Of course.. but can yuu and I talk in private?" crowley asked and I sighed. "Don't do anything stupid." I stood from the bed and walked out of my room.

Yuu POV

I'm seriously confused by all of this. Why crowley is here? After mika closed the door behind him, crowley sat on the chair near the bed and smiled. "May I?" he pointed at my hand and I nodded. He held my hand with both of his hand and kissed my palm. "How are you feeling?" he asked with worried expression on his face. "I feel much better to be honest but I still couldn't move that much." I spoke. "I see.." he sighed. "By the way why are you here? No offence but why?" I asked and he started to explained everything that happened after I'm gone.

"He.." I was shock when I heard what happened. "I know. After I heard from the crew about mika's past. I knew I was lucky he didn't kill me by now instead he helped me to send me to my friends house." he mumbled. "It was all because of you. I heard many people said you changed him.." he gripped my hands. I couldn't say anything. Mika helped him after all he did wrong? "The main reason I'm here is to say goodbye to you. I'm sorry for everything I did before. Forgive me." he bowed. "Ah no it's okay just promise me you won't do it again to anyone alright?" I said and he chuckled.

"You're really do have a pure heart. No wonder he fell for you." he muttered and I blushed. "I'm not pity him or anything but give him a chance. No man would change themselves unless it's for someone they're madly in love with." he kissed my hand one last time and stood. "Nice meeting you kitten. Stay safe." as he was about to leave I grabbed his sleeve. "Um.." I tried to sat up slowly and stretched out my hand for a hug. He understood my gesture and he embraced me one last time. "Take care of yourself crowley." I whispered and he chuckled. "Well hope we meet again." he smiled and walked out of the room.