Chapter 20

How dare he didn't wake me up and left me alone on his bed! I thought I wanted to cuddle with him the first the in the morning but just as I woke up, he's already gone. I opened the dining area door and saw everyone was having their breakfast. My eyes were searching for the sight of the fluffy blond hair and he was standing near the counter. "Mika." I called out to him and he turned around to see me. "Why didn't you wake me up this morning?" I walked towards him but he suddenly walked away.

Is he ignoring me? I tapped on his shoulder and he flinched. "Mika why are acting strange?" I asked and he shook his head. "It's just your imagination yuu-chan" he lightly pushed me aside and went out of the dining area. What was that? Did he regret for accepting my confession yesterday? I felt my heart started beating so fast. Oh no please don't let it be true. I decided to ran after mika and I saw him heading downstairs.

"Mika!" I hugged him from behind and he gasped. "Please let me go yuu-chan.." he tried to pried my arms but he didn't succeed. "Why are you avoiding me? Do you regret for accepting my love confession?" I mumbled and I knew my tears started streaming down my cheeks then I started to sobs. Mika turned around and hugged me back. "I would never regret it or should I say it never crossed my mind at all." he patted my back. "Then why are you avoiding me. We're okay yesterday right?" I mumbled and he looked away from me.

"About that.." he pulled away and looked around then dragged me inside an empty room. Then closed the door behind him "I actually can't hold back myself from touching you." he rest his head on my shoulder and sighed. I blushed. Oh so that's why he's been avoiding me but why would he hold back? I'm his lover aren't I? "You can touch me..." I muttered and he stared at me. Oh for the love of god his eyes are so beautiful. "Are you sure?" he asked and I shyly nodded. "In that case.." he moved his hand and locked the door behind him. Oh shit he's going to do it now? I stepped back until my back hit against the wall and I gasped when he trapped me with both of his hands beside my head. "Get naked now." he ordered and I don't know why but I love when he's being this demanding like this. I slowly took off my clothes one my one until I'm fully naked in front of him.

"That's a good boy I have here." he came closer and placed his hands on my hips and pressed our groin together as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Ah I felt his bulge. Mika leaned closer to my neck and kissed it several times and then his tongue lick my neck. It's wet and hot.. he pulled back a bit to kissed me on the lips. Oh shit I love this. His kisses were so addicting and it made me feel so good. I lifted up one of my leg which he understood my intention so he grabbed at the back of my knee and pressed our groin closer with more friction. More..I want more. "Can you do something for me?" he asked after our lips parted. "Hm?" I hummed in acknowledgement and he released my leg then took a step back to look at me.

This is so embarrassing because he could see I'm fully erect and precum flowing out from my dick. Mika licked his lips. "Touch yourself." I said "E-excuse me?" I stuttered. "Don't make me say it twice yuu." he said with a hoarse voice and I shuddered when I heard it. I wrapped my hand around my dick and hissed a bit but then I pumped my dick in a slow pace. Mika started to took of his shirt as he watching me pumping my dick. As soon as mika took off his boxer, I kneel down in front of his large dick and sucks him. "Ahh fuck y-yuu. You should..ohh warn me before you do something like this." he said that but his hands are gripping my black hair due to pleasure.

Fuck mika tastes so good even though I taste something salty but I don't mind at all. Mika took out his dick from my mouth and place two fingers on my lips. "Suck." he spoke and I suck his fingers like a baby and coated it with full of my saliva. "Such a good slut you are baby." he praised me and I twitched from the dirty talk. "Go lay your front on the table there and hold you ass up high. I'm going to eat you out." he whispered and I moaned.

I did what I was told and raised my ass on for him too see. "Fuck you look so good yuu-chan. So fucking good." mika suddenly slapped my ass and I let out a loud screamed. Then he spread my ass cheeks wide until he could see my ass hole. He put his wet finger at my entrance and gave a light push which it went inside. He pushed in and out. "Are you okay yuu-chan? Are you hurt?" he asked with concerned and I nodded. "-yeahh." I responded. He pushed it in and out until my hole stretch a bit for him to insert the second finger.

"Shit!" I cursed and he stop. "No mika. Just do it." I begged and he continued. He pushed his finger deeper and I bit my lower lip. Just bare with it yuu. Don't be a fucking cry baby. Mika fingered me for a while and when he seems to be satisfied. He moved his fingers in scissors like motion to stretch me more.

"Ohh.." I moaned and he pulled out his finger but he suddenly licked my hole and I gasped. His tongue licked my entrance few times and started to eat me out. "A-ah! Un.." i whimpered because I could feel his tongue inside me and it feels weird. Just I'm about to get used to it, he suddenly touch the tip of my dick and spread the precum as he rubbed my dick. I arched my back and moaned. "Ohh mika.. c-cumming!" I stuttered and before I knew it, I came on his hand.

I was trying to catch my breath but then mika turned me around so my back rest on the table. When my eyes laid on mika's figure, I felt blood rush south because watching mika looking a mess turns me on so much. "Spread your legs." he said and I spread my legs. He rubbed his dick with my cum and he closed his eyes while letting out a sighed. "Ready baby?" he asked as he put his dick at my entrance. Holy shit I'm scared, his dick big. Is it going to fit? Mika seems to noticed how terrified I am. he leaned down and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I'll be gentle I promise. Put your hands at my back okay. Scratch them if you have to." he said and I put my hands at his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed inside of me slowly and I did everything not to scream my lungs out. Fuck it hurts! It's like my inside is tearing apart. "Mika!" I shouted and he stop to let me adjust. I saw mika's hands were scratched the wooden table and let out a heavy sighed. He bit his lip and resisted the urge to frantically thrusts his hips. It must be hard to hold himself from moving. "M-move." I stuttered and he moved deeper until he's fully inside of me.

I feel full. I looked down at where we're connected and I felt butterflies in my tummy. Suddenly I felt something wet dropped on my cheeks. I looked up and saw mika was crying. "Mika? Why are you crying?" I asked and he shook his head. "It's nothing yuu-chan but it's hard to believe that you're mine.." he sobs. Is this the other side of mika that have been locked away for years? He looked so fragile and soft. "It's real mika. See?" I kissed him and he chuckled. Fuck I'm so in love with him. "Now c-can you move? It must be painful for you." I said and he nodded.

He  pulled back until only the head is inside me then he thrust back in. "ahh god. It feels so hot inside you. I feel like I'm going to melt and you feel so tight yuu-chan." he thrusts in and out and maintaining the pace. His dick stretched my hole and sliding hotly against my inner wall. I whimpered. It feels weird but in a good way. "ahh mika hmnn faster." I said and he thrusts became faster. Deeper. Harder until I was literally out of breath. Mika squeezing his eyes shut from the intense pleasure an d he pounding into me fiercely.

Shit! Too good! I knew that I've been screaming his name over and over again to beg him go crazy. "Mika!! a-ahh mi- ohh!" I moaned loudly and scratched his back. "Fuck yuu-chan!" he groaned. Mika hit inside me until it reached the very hilt then in my prostate. "Ahhhnn! Uh-ahh!" I arched my back and I knew that I'm close. He's became a beast the moment I told him to move faster. "Here?" mika found my prostate and started abusing it. "Cumming!!- Mika!" I arched and I came on my stomach and chest including several tiny drops on cum on my face.

"Fuck don't t-tighten like that yuu-chan!" mika stuttered and I could feel his dick was throbbing. "Cum for me.." I said and he lost control just by another few thrusts he jolted and let out a moan. I clenched my inside to milk him dry as he coating my insides with sticky white. Both of us were breathing heavily. That was amazing. It was out of this world. I cupped mika's face and I saw my nails were red. Ops maybe I scratched mika's back a bit too hard. "I love you.." I kissed him and he kissed me back softly.

______________________________________there will be more smut in the future updates!