Final chapter! SMUT!

Horny. That's all i could think about right now. We've been cleaning the mansion for days because its really big and the only people who live here is mika and i. Sometimes mika had to go up to buy supplies for the mansion.   The only time we spent our time together was when we're eating and sleeping. But not today, the mansion is finally cleaned without a doubt.

I already took a shower this morning and i headed to the kitchen where mika usualy makes breakfast for the both of us. I peeked at the kitchen and saw mika is almost finish with the cooking. The smell of bacon made my mouth watered but i'm more hungry for something else. Something... good.

I licked my lips and quietly walked behind mika then wrapped my hands around his waist from behind. He flinched but then relaxed when he knew it was me.   Mika placed the knife on the counter and rest his hands above mine gently.

"Miss me already?" Mika asked and i just kept quiet while resting my head on his shoulder. I tighten my arms around his waist and i kissed his nape. Mika tilted his head a little and i started to licked his neck. "Why are you acting so adorable hm?" Mika chuckled.

He has no idea what i have in mind. If i told him i wanted to have sex, he would force me to eat breakfast first but i have no patience for that so i moved my hands down to his crotch then he gasped.

"Hey now what a second yuu-chan. Eat first then we can do this later- shit!" Mika cursed when i stroked his dick through his pants while biting his neck leaving a dark purple-ish hickey. "Mika..." i mumbled his name and my fingers made their way to the hem of the pants and slowly pulled ot down revealing his half hard dick.

"Haa.. i'm serious yuu-chan. Eat" he demanded. "Okay." I pulled away from him and made his turned around before he could wear back his pants. I kneel in front of him and suck his dick but he quickly grabbed a fistful of my dark hair the yanked back. I winced a bit at the same time i shuddered at the rough treatment. God.. i developed a kinky stuff i shouldn't have.

"I don't remember being friends with a slut when i was little." Mika said and i gulped. "Maybe you just don't know me quite well yet mika." I said and he frowned. "Where do you want me to take you? As usual on the bed?" He asked and i hold myself back from grinning. I have always wanted to this but i was too shy to tell him directly but since he's so turn on, i don't think it will be a problem at all.

"F-fuck me raw mika..on the floor.." i muttered and his eyes widened. "You're into those kind of things?" He quietly asked and i nodded. "Go to the living room and get all four on the floor while naked now." He demanded and i got myself up then head to the living room with mika following behind me.

On the way there, i strip and drop the clothes one by on at the hallway until we reached the living room. I could feel mika was staring intently at my back. I kneel on the floor and raised my but in the air. Mika removed his pants and his shirt then he threw his shirt at my head. "I knew you're secretly sniffing my clothes before you wash it. Since you like my scent so much then smell it all you want like a pervert you are." Mika said and kneel behind me with his hands on my ass cheeks.

"To know my lover is a pervert is perfect. Makes everything so much better hm?" Mika slaps my ass and i mewl. "You like that?" He asked and i nodded while sniffing his shirt. God this is such a turn on. "I can't hear you." Mika slaps my ass harder and i screamed. "Ahh yes! I-i love it so much." I moaned and he slaps my ass again and again until my ass turned red. "M-mika please..." i looked over my shoulder and beg.

"You want this yuu-chan?" Mika place his rock hard dick at my entrance and i bit my lip. Shit i love how big his dick is. It made me crazy and screaming like a lunatic. "Hnn.. yes i want it mika please give it to me." I muttered and he acted like he didn't hear it. "What was that yuu-chan?" He asked and i glared at him i have no time for the teasing.

I got up and pushed mika down and made him lay on the floor with my stradling him. I position his dick at my entrance and took him in. Hard and deep. "Fuck!" Mika arched his back and placed his hands on my hips to keep me still and preventing him from coming to fast. I tried to snap his hands away but he place his hands on my hips firmly.

"Mika.."i whined. "Just.. ah shit wait a sec yuu-chan. You're tight and hot inside. Fuck i feel like i'm melting." He took a deep breath. I have no time for the wait. I'm fucking horny right now. I use all of the strength i have to raise my hips up and slammed back down on his dick. "Mnhh.." i moaned and continued to ride on his dick. Mika was arching his back while his mouth open to let out a low moan.

"Ahhh.. mnhh mika.. you're ahh! You're so big. Feel so good." I said but i got to respond. I looked down at mika. "ahh haa.. what's this? Even the captain couldn't handle his lover?" after i said that, i saw something that might looked like a glint for a second.

"Maybe i should show you what a real captain can do." Mika turned us around and he's the one on top now. He spread my legs wider and thrust deep inside me. He managed to hit my soft spot. "Touch yourself you little slut." He said. My hand moved down to touch my dick that currently leaking with precum while my other hand played my my nipple.

"Unnn ohh ahhh.." i moaned. Fuck this feels so good and i couldn't take it much longer. I stroked my dick faster trying to reach my climax because i knew mika couldn't hold it much longer because his thrusts became erratic. "Ahh..cumming." mika warned and i wrapped my legs around his hips tu take him in deeper.

"Cum mika.. ahh.. cum inside me.." i moaned and he leaned down to bite my neck hard then released his cum inside of me. I came a second later on my stomach and chest. Mika licked the place where i just bit me and gave it a kiss. He pulled out his while let out a low groan.

"The food is going to get cold." As mika was about to get up, i yanked him down and connected our lips together. "Nhh we can reheat them later. Now i want round two." I said with a grin on my face. "You're unbelieveable." Mika kissed my forehead and get himself ready for round two.