Headquarters Mischief

​"BUMBLEBEE, I TOLD YOU TO QUIT RACING AROUND MY WORK STATION AND INTERUPTING MY CONCENTRATION!" Ratchet bellowed from his place in front of the computer desk.

​Bumblebee, who had been running circles around the angry bot's station, screeched to a halt next to the medic. His flashy bright yellow finish shined in Ratchet's optics making the cranky bot growl.

Bumblebee grinned, "Aw come on, Ratch, I'm being careful!" the little bot reached out a servo to lean on the console with an optic ridge raised. "See, this thing's as sturdy as they come- AAAA!" the console cracked under his weight sending Bumblebee tumbling to the floor in a heap.

​Ratchet looked as if he were about to blow a fuse. The old mech grabbed a wrench off his desk and raised his arm.

"Bumblebee, I swear I'm going to-" a green servo was placed on Ratchet's servo and the medic turned to see Bulkhead with a nervous expression on his face plates.

​"Don't be so hard on him, Ratchet, we were just playing around!" Bulkhead shrugged.

Ratchet shook off the large mech's servo and sent a glare at both of them before grumbling and turning back to fix his broken console. Bumblebee and Bulkhead both raced away to the TV room panting.

​"Phew, thanks for saving my skin plating, pal!" Bumblebee wiped an arm across his forehead.

​"No problem, little buddy." Bulkhead smiled. "I didn't want any bot to get a wrench stuck in his optic or something."

​"Uh oh, what'd you guys do this time?" a voice sounded from the couch in front of the TV.

Both mechs jumped at the sound. They both let out a breath as Sari poked her head over the couch and grinned at the two bots.

​"Oh, it's just you Sari." Bulkhead sighed. "When did you get here?"

​"Prowl picked me up from the tower and took me here after I sent the call to you guys that I was bored." Sari giggled. "That school bot probably hasn't even noticed I'm gone!"

​Bumblebee checked his readings. "You sent out a signal? Why didn't I get it?"

​"Maybe if you would take two seconds out of racing to check your com-link once or twice you may have gotten the call." Prowl rolled into the room and transformed, his black shiny finish gleaming in the sunlight. Prowl crossed his arms at Bumblebee who frowned.

​"Oh whatever, I would have gotten it eventually. Where have you been, anyway?"

​Prowl re-adjusted his shades and took out his scanner. "I was tracking a Decepticon energy signal when Sari sent out the call. The trail was lost anyway so I decided to abide to her wishes instead."

​Sari laughed and ran up to Prowl who knelt down for her to jump into his servo and stood up. "Thanks again, Prowl!" she said. Prowl nodded while Bumblebee and Bulkhead fumed.

Bumblebee crossed his arms with a huff and grumbled, "Hmph, and I thought I was the favorite."

​"What was that, Bee?" Bulkhead asked.

​"Oh nothing." Bumblebee waved a servo dismissively. "I was just thinking to myself is all."

​"You think we're playing favorites here? Is that it?" Bulkhead became angry.

​"Maybe," Bumblebee shrugged. "and if we were I think we all know who the favorite would be anyways, so I guess there's no reason for debate." Bumblebee grinned.

​"Oh, here we go." Prowl placed a servo to his face plate and Sari giggled.

​"You think you would be the favorite! No way, Sari likes me the most!"