Bounty Hunter: Part 1

The dark alley was illuminated only by the light of the full moon and numerous street lamps lining the sidewalks nearby. Dumpsters and abandoned furniture lined the walls of the alley. No creatures were stirring on this night. Probably due to the massive group of dragons preparing for a fight right in the middle.

Lockdown was staring down the Autobots and Decepticons with an unwavering glare. In his claws, Shockwave writhed in his choke hold while Mr. Sumdac wriggled around in his ropes, trapped by Lockdown's hook for a talon.

The Autobots and Decepticons stared the bounty hunter down from a distance, each with tense battle stances and hard stares. Optimus and Megatron were standing a few feet in front of the rest of the dragons. Optimus looked as if his mind was calculating what move to do next while counting how many backup assets he had and figuring out which strategies would benefit their cause the most with least violence possible all at once. Megatron looked plain furious, with his gladiatorial demeanor and placement in front of his decepticons protectively, he was itching for a fight.

Mr Sumdac called from Lockdown's hooked grasp, "Sari! Get somewhere safe! This green dragon is ruthless! You should see his collection-" Lockdown brought his tail forward to cover the human's mouth. His tail had a barbed end that looked like an armor piece stolen off another cybertronian with a small pouch wrapped around the appendage. Probably holding a deadly bomb or something...Bumblebee thought with a scowl.

Lockdown glared down at Sumdac, "Quiet, human. This is for the more formidable beings to settle." He smirked.

Nevertheless, Sari glanced at Bumblebee and pointed to a place behind a dumpster where she scampered away to hide behind.

"Lockdown, let the human and decepticon go, this is your last chance." Optimus said.

Lockdown laughed, "And why would I do that, Prime? The human I could just use as leverage against you soft-sparks, but this one..." his red eyes trailed to Shockwave writhing in his grasp, "This one has a nice cyborg eyeball that I'd just love to rip out and hang on the wall of my ship."

"This is foolish, Lockdown." Megatron hissed, "Give me my soldier and we'll leave."

Lockdown saw the warlord and chuckled, "Megatron? Are you really siding with these Autobots? You must be growing as soft-sparked as them! What has the poor excuse for a Prime told you? If we all hold hands and sing friendship songs we'll get along?"

Megatron's menacing blood red gaze lowered to the ground. He was thinking over Lockdown's words with a frown. What was he doing with these prissy Autobots? He was the proud Decepticon warlord after all!

But he needed this alliance...

"I'm only here for Shockwave. Kill the human for all I care." Megatron rumbled. Shockwave sent a grateful look to his master before Lockdown continued.

"I don't hear much conviction, Megatron. Did the little Prime call you his friend and turn your cold spark to gold?"

Megatron had enough. He growled angrily, "Decepticons! Autobots! Attack!"

The furious warlord charged at Lockdown with the others on his tail. Optimus glanced back at his Autobots, gave a nod, and shot off to the right in order to circle around Lockdown and cut him off from both sides. The others followed his strategy. Lockdown smirked.

"So that's how it's going to be..." he muttered.

The bounty hunter squeezed Shockwave's neck so tight, the skinny blue and black dragon choked and  passed out, his red eye closing while the blue one dimmed. Lockdown tossed the smaller dragon at the building beside him, causing Shockwave's limp form to crash onto one of the high rafters of the fire escape.