Recovery

Hello I am back with another chapter! Those other two took forever so here's one of those cool down chapters haha, btw picture has no relation to chapter, just thought it was cool. jazzthetiger on deviantart made this masterpiece and there is a short little one-shot that goes with it, go check them out! Ok, on with the story...

"A...a fake?" Bumblebee croaked. "It can't be a fake! We've come so far to get it!"

"It isn't fair! We came all this way for that device to change us back and all we get is a human microwave?" Starscream hissed, lashing his tail in frustration.

Mr. Sumdac went to grab Sari and pull her away from the dangerous Decepticon. He accidentally backed into Blackarachnia who was still holding Optimus' talon. She glared down at the two making Sumdac jump.

"Watch it you two!" She hissed. The spider dragon took a menacing step forward at the two humans. Sumdac shrunk under her gaze.

"Don't scare them, Blackarachnia...they are trustworthy..." Optimus said. His eyelids were heavy and his movements were shaky as he reached one talon down for Sari to hug. The young girl giggled as she ran up to grab one of Optimus' claws. "See? They are friendly...."

Blackarachnia eyed them suspiciously, "You let them rub their grubby hands all over your talons. Gross. I suddenly regret holding yours."

Optimus blinked tiredly. He slouched forward more as Ratchet cleaned his wounds. He smiled, "You want to let go?"

Blackarachnia got a good look at his face. He looked about ready to pass out from exhaustion but the Prime was clearly holding back, knowing his guidance may be needed sometime. She moved closer for him to lean his head on her shoulder. The blue and red dragon obliged in relief. Ratchet grumbled as the Prime moved to position himself closer to Blackarachnia. The spider dragon glared down at him and was met with huge glowing blue eyes and a sleepy smile. She had to admit...he was way too cute to let go.

"...no."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say."

"You two are disgusting." Sentinel rolled his eyes clacking his talons, "Optimus, you do realize she's an organic right?"

"Mhm." Optimus' eyes were closed still leaning on her shoulder, getting an ounce of rest.

"She's not Elita One anymore! She's a whole different bot!"

"Maybe."

"She even switched sides!"

"Yes."

"So what do you think about that repulsive creature on your reputation, Optimus? Think for a second you idiot!"

"I think that I am a very lucky bot just simply knowing her." He smiled. Blackarachnia squeezed his talon.

Sentinel made a gag sound, "Why are you so sappy, Optimus?"

"And-why-are-you-obnoxious-Sentinel-Prime-huh-huh-huh?" Blurr narrowed his eyes at Sentinel. The big Prime growled at the little spy making Blurr dash to hide behind Waspinator.

"Now-Now-Now-let's-not-do-anything-we'll-regret!"

"Guys! The device!" Starscream rolled his eyes.

"Relax, Starzcream." Icy Blitzwing said, "Ve can still build anozer device now zat ve haffe ze human, right?"

"Not exactly." Shockwave said with a talon in his chin, thinking, "Now that we know the device was powered by a stray Allspark fragment, causing it to activate when Starscream flew near, it is not possible to build a new device from scratch with no fragment to build on."