Part 1

it all started on my birthday the 20th .

i got out of uni it was late i had to stay longer than usual to work on a project with my friend

it was dark around 6pm i had to get quickly to the dorm before they close it , i waited for like half an hour when finally a taxi stopped there was 2 guys on it .

_" al salamo alaikom , do you need a ride ? ".

_"wa alaikom al salam , it's okay i will wait for another taxi "i said , i can't get in a car with two strangers .

_" if you are going to the girl's dorm i can give you a ride the guy right here is a student , you can't find taxis at this time here it's too late ".

_"sister it's a taxi , don't be afraid ". said the student .

i took me few minutes to think it was getting so late and it will even scarier to stay here alone so i got in the car .

i closed my eyes for few minutes it was a hard day i had to wake up very early and my head is going to explode when i oppened them i realised that we are taking a new road different from the usual one .

_" excuse me , where are we going ? it's not the way ".

_"this way is shorter we wil arrive faster ".

_ "ah okay" i laid my head back the guy was old and looked nice he wouldn't do anything bad ....

i was wrong ......................

the road seemed empty and i started to panic

_ " stop the car !!".

none of them replied . i tried to open the door but it was closed .

_ " i said stop the car !!!!!!!!!".

_ " stop screaming we are arrving soon ".

_ "where ???? this is not the way stop the car please".

the man beside him turned around to face me i could see the anger in his face " stop screaming you little bitch ! shut up ".

i started crying and screaming like crazy , they stopped the car in a construction area they got me out of the car and started beating me , the older guy emptied my bag and took the money my my phone and sat there lauphing his face changed 180°.

i was on the floor struggling they younger guy stopped beating and started removing my pants when i realised what he was going to do i screamed higher

_" shut up you slut ! no one is going to hear you ". he tried to cover up my mouth but i bite his hand , he slapped me hard i couldn't feel my cheeks .

_"bitch !!!!!!!! ".

he was beating me non stop with all his force then he removed my pants my underwear at that point i was about to faint .

_"stop ! someone is coming let's move ! ".

i couldn't see clearly what was happening , i was laying in the ground half naked half dead .

they got in the car and moved so quick , i heard many footsteps coming my way

_" oh my child , what happend to you ". it was a woman 's voice

_" quick let's take her to the hospital before it's too late ". a man's voice

i was carried and i lost all my senses before they got me in the car

i woke up on a hospital room i felt dizzy and i couldn't move a finger my father was sitting on chair beside me , he had a dark angry look on his face .