Forsaking The Insanity - Antisepticeye x Darkiplier x Savage Reader SMUT

(18+ only) Requested by Queen_but_Trash.  

(Y/N Warfstache is the daughter of Wilford Warfstache, and goes to Cheshire High School with the other egos. She was a straight-A student, but had an anger issue and was insane just like her father.
She carried two loaded guns to school every day in her backpack, until one day in her second bell class, one boy was annoying her by saying things that were so stupid, like when the teacher asks a question to the class, the boy would say " Turtles" and was disrespectful to the teacher. she told him to "Shut up", but then he said "Make me", so she pulled out a gun to aim it to his forehead, "With pleasure," she said, as the boy's face turn into a fright look, but she didn't pull the trigger.
She was sent to the principal office, and they called her father.
She explained what happened, and the principal decided to give her detention tomorrow which was on a  Saturday, because of bringing weapons to school.
This story takes place on Saturday at Cheshire high school, 8:00 am, when (Y/N) was walking to the detention room, not knowing the fun that she was about to have, and who was she going to have fun with)

*8:00 AM, at Cheshire High School*

(Y/N) was walking in the empty hallway on her school, wearing a short pink dress, and a black leather jacket and boots,and a choker around her neck,and she was on her way to detention. She was pissed, This was her first time in detention, and she hated it. " Fuck, I hate this bullshit, that kid knew what was coming, and they blame for it, they are pussy if they can't fucking handed with that annoying son of a bitch." (Y/N) thought to herself, and her anger grew, as she continued to walk to the detention room. She took a deep breath, trying to calm down. " But at least Dad didn't ground me and didn't take my guns away" (Y/N) thought to herself as she began to calm down. She made it to the detention room, she took hold of the handle, turned it slowly, opened the door, and went inside the room. as (Y/N) entered the room, she was surprised to see two boys that she knew were on the opposite sides of the room, sitting. The boy on the right side of the room was Darkiplier, One of the bad/romance/popular boys in school, He had raven black hair, grey skin, red and blue surrounding him, blood red eyes, wearing a private school boy uniform (even if he wasn't in private school, he would either wear that then regular school clothes), he was sitting quietly, looking through the window. and the boy on the left side of the room was Antisepticeye, The Troublemaker/Baddest boy in the entire school, everyone feared him, even the teachers, expect you and someone else, he had dark green hair, a slit across his throat, glitches all around him, green lighting eyes, wearing a black leather jacket, a black shirt, black jeans with rips and holes, and black boots, he was playing with a dagger, and craving on the desk. She blushed as she looked at Anti, she had a huge crush on him. (Y/N) took a seat in the front of the room, and between Anti and Dark. as she sat, the room got quiet, the only thing that was making noise was Anti, carving the surface on his desk. then the handle of the door began to turn slowly. (Y/N), Dark and Anti turn to the door, as the door began to open. it was a teacher, It was Miss. Wolf, An English teacher, she entered the room and sat her stuff on the teacher's desk in front of the room, and she sat in her sit. "Let The Hell Begin" (Y/N), Dark, And Anti thought in their heads, as they looked at Miss. Wolf, and as detention had officially begun.

(Timeskip 5 mins of silence later)

"So, Anti and Dark, I am guessing you both are here because you two got into another fight again" Miss. Wolf said as she looked at the students with a cold stare. (Y/N), Anti, and Dark felt a cold shivers going down their spines, as she looked at them, waiting for an answer from the boys. " Well?" Miss. Wolf said, still waiting for an answer. " It was the glitch bitch's fault," Dark said, as Anti looked at him with an angry look. " My fault, Miss. Wolf if it wasn't for make-up boy over here, then the fight wouldn't have happened, and I wouldn't be in this hellhole with him." Anti said, furious that Dark was blaming him for the fight, as he slammed his hands on the desk and got up from his seat, and ignoring the fact that (Y/N) was in the room. " My fault?, MY FAULT!" Dark screamed with pure angry, as he rose from his sit, and went towards Anti, getting ready to punch him and Anti gripped his dagger tightly, getting ready to use it.  "ENOUGH" Miss. Wolf yelled as her voice send a shiver down Anti, Dark, and (Y/N)'s spines. " I already what you two were fighting about! you were fighting over a girl, right?" Miss. Wolf said as Dark and Anti's blood ran cold, as she gave them a death stare. But she was right, they were fighting over a girl, they were fighting over (Y/N). They signed in defeat, and they both went back to their seats. "Now, I believe I know why you are you here......" Miss. Wolf said, then paused, as Anti, Dark, and (Y/N) looked at her, confused. ".......Miss. Warfstache?" Miss. Wolf said, as (Y/N) gasped, and Dark and Anti looked at her, shocked because she was in the room with them. " So, (Y/N), you were about to shoot someone, weren't you?" Miss. Wolf asked, as (Y/N) started to panic inside.  " How the fuck did she know?" (Y/N) thought, as Miss. Wolf still looked at her, still waiting for an answer from (Y/N). "Yes, Miss.Wolf, I was about to shoot someone" (Y/N) said, in defeat, as Dark and Anti's eyes widened because they thought she was a goody two shoes but they were wrong, while Miss. Wolf smiled at her. " That is not surprising at all, your Father did the same thing when he was your age" Miss. Wolf said, as (Y/N) gasped, and looked at Miss.Wolf with pure shock. " You knew my father, Miss. Wolf" (Y/N) asked Miss. Wolf and she nodded her head. " He was my best friend when we in high school together, and one day he was about to shoot a guy until I stopped him, and the thing is he was about to shoot a guy because he was saying awful things about me." Miss. Wolf said, as (Y/N), Anti, and Dark looked at her, with wide eyes. " Weren't you scared when you step in front of the gun?" (Y/N) asked Miss. Wolf, and to her surprise, Miss. Wolf shook her head. " I wasn't, Because I knew that your father wouldn't hurt me, even if I told him to shoot me, he refused."  Miss. Wolf said as she smiled at (Y/N), and Anti and Dark became speechless. "Well, (Y/N), Anti, and Dark I must be going, I have a few things to do, Here, I am giving you all a key, so when detention is over, you can leave on your own." Miss Wolf said, as she got up from her seat, grabbed her stuff, Gave a Pink Metallic key to ( Y/N), a Red Metallic Key to Dark, and a Green Metallic key to Anti, and went to the door, about to leave the room, but before she left, she told (Y/N) to say hi to her dad for her, and tell him who was it from, then she left. Now, (Y/N), Dark and Anti were in the Detention room, ALONE.