I'm Sorry For Making You Suffer - Robbie the Zombie x Reader

Requested by NerdyRaccoon58

*Warning- Sad* 

 The Origin of Robbie the Zombie( My Version )

(Y/N L/N and Robbie McLoughlin were just regular friends, they did everything together, they watch movies, hang out, and been by each other sides since they were little kids, But then the  apocalypse happened,  it was caused by a disease called My Ass, which started in China and spend worldwide, *Hint: it is from one of Jack's videos*.
The place that you and Robbie once called home was now a living hell surviving game. Everyone that you and Robbie ever loved and knew was now bloodthirsty zombies.
This story begins with (Y/N) and Robbie running, They just lost Robbie's little sister, Amanda, to the zombies. Robbie started crying as he hears his little sister scream as the zombies devour her one by one, piece by piece.)

" Amanda, I'm so sorry," Robbie thought, as he and (Y/N) ran and continued heard the screams of Amanda as she was being eaten by zombies.  " Come On!, Robbie" (Y/N) said, as she grabbed Robbie's wrist, and continued to run. As they were running, Robbie felt his tears running down his face, and felt the coldness of his face as the rotting smelly wind hits his tears. They ran, and ran, while The Zombies were trying to catch up to them.  While they ran, They saw the good people of their once beautiful town laying died and rotting in the broken streets. They were running to try to find a safe place to hide and rest. (Y/N) was searching and searching, then she saw that there were zombies coming towards them. She stops and looks behind her, Zombies were still coming behind them. Now they were stuck in the Middle, Til Something caught (Y/N)'s eye, A Alleyway, leading to the unknown. " Robbie!, A alleyway!, We should be safe here!" (Y/N) Said, as She grips Robbie's wrist tightly, and turns into the alleyway. They ran in the alleyway, They saw a dead end, but it wasn't. " Shit, A dead end!" Robbie said, as (Y/N) lets go of Robbie's wrist, and walks closer to the end, and expects it. she felt the walls til she felt something that wasn't flat, it was a handle to a door, that was painted black to make it look like the wall. " Wait, This is a door!" (Y/N) Said, as She turned the handle, opens the door slowly, and shows an empty pitch black room. " We should be safe here! Robbie!" (Y/N) said, as her eyes glistened with hope, and a little smile appeared on her face.

"Robbie?" (Y/N) said, as she walks to him and looks at him with a concerned look! Robbie's face was pale and shocked and Tears were streaming down his face, as he pointed at something, his hand shaking in fear. " What is wrong?" (Y/N) said, as she looked at what he was pointing at, but when she looked, her face turn pale, as she and Robbie saw Zombies walking towards them, but what shocked them was in the front of the zombies was a little girl with a beanie, green hair in braids, blood over her mouth,and torn up clothes, It was Amanda ." Oh, Amanda!" Robbie said as he began to sob as he looked at his little sister. " Robbie!, Come on, we can still escape!"  (Y/N) said, as the zombies continued to walk towards them. " There's no time!, (Y/N), Go!, Get out of here, and Find help!" Robbie said as he looked at (Y/N), with a serious look, and grabs (Y/N)"s hand, takes her to the front of the door, and stops and looks at (Y/N). " What?, Robbie!, What are you going to do?" (Y/N) asks, as Robbie looked at the zombies, and (Y/N) realizes what he is going to do. " No! No! Robbie you can't, you saw what they did to Amanda!, Robbie, I wouldn't leave"(Y/N) said, but was cut off by Robbie grabbing her face, and kisses her. (Y/N) melts into the kiss, but after 10 secs, Robbie pulls away. " I'm Sorry!" Robbie said, as he opened the door, pushed (Y/N) inside, shut the door, and turned to face the Zombies, back pressed to the door, keeping it shut. (Y/N) was pounding on the door, tell Robbie not to do this. Robbie's tears were streaming on his face, but he smiled a little. " (Y/N), I am doing this because I love you!, I have always loved you, ever since we were kids, (Y/N) I want to live!, I'm sorry that I never told you! and I'm sorry that I made you Suffer!" Robbie said, as he sobbed and (Y/N) continued to pound on the door, crying. The zombies got closer to Robbie, then They reached him. Amanda was The first one to touch him, she looked at him with dead pale white filled eyes. "..................Brother?..................." she said, then she bit his neck, Robbie screamed, and the other Zombies began to bite him, as he still holds the door shut. (Y/N) continued to pound on the door, as she heard Robbie Scream, Tears running down here her face. " No!, No! No!" (Y/N) said, as sobbed and sobbed, and fall on her knees. " I.....Love.......you........(Y/N)" Robbie said as he was devoured by the Zombies. (Y/N) continued to cry, and pound on the door, till she gave up. she just sat there and sobbed and sobbed. she was alone in the pitch black room Until she heard something..................

(Y/N) got up, used her hands to find a light switch on the wall, she found one, and turned on the lights. When she turned on the lights, Her face turned white, because she was surrounded by Zombies. The Zombies walked towards her, and she tries to turn the handle, but Robbie was still holding the door shut. The zombies walk closer and closer and started being devoured by them.  She screamed, but no one heard her, Robbie was already gone! or was he?

*Two Hours later* 

Robbie wakes up, looks around, then looks at his hand. His skin was now grey, his hair was now Purple, and His clothes were torn up a bit. He gets up and walks slowly out of the Alleyway. but when he walks out of the alleyway, he sees the zombies lying dead on the ground, with bullet holes in their heads.  " ..........(Y/N)?..................." he called out, as he walked down the street full of dead bodies. He continued walking down the street until he tripped off a dead corpse. "...................Robbie..........got.............hurt......" he said, as Tears ran down his face, and started to cry. " ..............Robbie.........needs...........(Y/N)............."  He said as he cried, and his tears fall to the ground. Then A calm, energetic,  and happy voice spoke, " Are U a bad Zombie?, or Are U a good Zombie?" it asked, as Robbie looked at the mysterious figure. " ............Robbie...........Is...............Good...." he said, as he sniffs and looks at the mysterious figure, with tears running down his face.  The Mysterious figure had dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, a slightly growing beard, wearing a white long-sleeves shirt, white skinny jeans, and a gun holder along with a gun in it. He held out his hand to help Robbie up, Robbie slowly takes his hand, and gets up. " My name is Jack!, What is yours?" Jack asked him, as he smiled at Robbie. " .......My......Name.........is.........Robbie....." Robbie said as he frowns. " Hey, it is okay!, I am going to take you away from this town!" Jack said as he smiles warmly at Robbie. " ........Robbie.......has........to........find...........(Y/N)....." Robbie said as he holds Jack's hand, pleading him to help him to found him. " I will help you find her! I promise!, Now let's get out of this hellhole!" Jack said as he squeezed Robbie's hand tightly. " ............O......Kay........." Robbie said, as he and Jack began to walk, they walked out of town, and never came back, not knowing that (Y/N) was still in town, but She.........was...........DEAD!!!!!!! 

The End

( Hi Peeps,

Sorry that this took a while to do, I was in my Hell, Writer's Block(I am still in it). please do not give me requests till I say that I am done with the requests that I have now. Anyways, If you guys like this story, please comment down below and tell me how much you loved it. The next story for this book is *Love Is The True Magic - Marvin The Magnificent x Reader *, so be looking for to that. I won't say who requested it, you have to wait and see. Please commit below, and tell me how much you loved it, and tell me if you guys cried, felt sad, or got Emotional while reading this story.  So that is it, my ❄️ pups, I will see you in the next story, Bye. 

XOXO, WinterWolf976)