Love is a Virus- Googleplier X Reader Fluff

Requested by Queen_Of_The_Moles 

Warning: Cute, and slightly sad

(Google was a robot who never felt love before. People think that since he is a robot, he can't feel love nor other emotions, he didn't have a heart of his own. Google was just a computer, a regular computer until he met (Y/N).   
(Y/N) was an engineer, she fixed computers, got rid of viruses, and she repairs robots.
This story takes place in (Y/N)"s office. She wanted for someone to come in, and ask for her help with anything. But when Google comes in with a virus and glitches. She repairs him, but they both end up with a virus called love.

It was just a regular and normal day at the Google headquarters in California. Everyone who worked there was busy as bees. There is technicians, Engineers, and so much more, including Robots. Among one of those workers was a woman, (Y/N) (L/N). She was an engineer, but her specialty was fixing broken computers or getting rid of very bad viruses. She had worked there for 5 years. She had friends there, and She even met a man who she likes very much. She and Him started dating, which lasted two years of her carrier at the Google headquarters. Sadly, it didn't last long, because (Y/N) found out that he was having an affair with someone else, which made her feel broken, cold, and emotionless. They broke up, and he quit working at Google Headquarters and started working At Bing Headquarters, Google's Nemesis. And, For the past three years, (Y/N) remained cold and emotionless towards love on a human being, but she continued to love the job that she did enjoy. 

  (Y/N) was sitting at her desk, looking through papers of information, because she was very bored, and she didn't know what else to do. "*Sighs* I am so bored, I have been working here for five fucking years, and this day is the most boring day in all of my time I have been here" (Y/N) said, as she crumbled an old piece of information that she wrote as a reminder for her, and threw it away in her trash can. She leaned back in her seat, and stare at her office ceiling, with a cold, dead frown. Suddenly, Her office door slams open, which causes (Y/N) to almost fall out of her office chair. It was one of (Y/N)'s friends and one of the workers at Google Headquarters. He name was Lars Stars, He was tall, wears glasses, and dirty blonde hair with dark brown eyes, wearing a vest with his name on it along with black jeans. He was a graphic designer at Google Headquarters "(Y/N)!!!!!!" He shouted as he slammed the door open, and (Y/N) almost falls off her chair in a panic. (Y/N) looked at him with anger and fury, "What The Hell! Lars!!!" She screamed at him.  "Sorry! But It is an emergency! It is Googleiplier!" Lars said, panicked.

" *Heavy Sigh* What is wrong with Google this time? Did some Jackass tell him to drink coffee again?" (Y/N) asked Lars with a cold and angry tone in my voice. " No, It is worse than that!" Lars said as he walks towards (Y/N)"s desk. (Y/N)"s eyes widened a little and she frowned a little as she slowly began to worry. " I think That bitch-ass ex of yours sent Googleiplier a deadly virus!" Lars said, with anger in his voice, " I tried to fix it, but it is getting worse!"  Lars said as he frowns more and more of shame and worry. (Y/N)'s eyes completely wide with shock, but then she growled that her ex sent one of the most deadly viruses to Googleiplier, who is one of the most popular robots of YouTube and Google. " Where is Googleiplier now?, Lars" (Y/N) asked Lars, trying to keep calm about the situation.   " He is in the Robot Hospital in the Emergency Room!" Lars said, as (Y/N) stood up and walked towards the door, leaving her office. Lars follows her as She goes to the Robot Hospital where Google is. As she speed-walked to the Robot Hospital, she thought in her mind, " Can I get rid of this virus and save Google?"

*At The Robot Hospital, In the Emergency Room*

(Y/N) and Lars made it to the Emergency Room of the Robot Hospital in the Google Headquarters. Googleiplier was laying on the operation table, glitching very violently and he was unconscious. (Y/N) could feel her heart pounding with worry. "Lars, Can you leave the room?" (Y/N) asked Lars calmly, " I am going to try to get rid of this glitch!" Lars nods and leaves the room. The room went dead silent, it was quiet as if death itself was waiting in the room with Google and (Y/N). (Y/N) walked calmly and carefully towards Googleiplier. She looked calm, but inside, she was panicking. She looked at Googleiplier extremely closely and carefully. He looked normal, but he was glitching violently. (Y/N) thought for a minute, she thought what was she going to do. Then, An idea popped in her head, she had to open Google's chest plate and take a look that his system. (Y/N) takes a deep breath, takes a pair of scissors, and starts to cut Google's shirt in half.