Love Is The True Magic- Marvin The Magnificent x Reader

Requested By Rose_is_here

(Y/N loved Magic show ever since she was two years old, she still loves them! She Lived alone in her Apartment in New York City, she was a Babysitter. She had Two Best Friends named Max and Cayla.
They have been telling (Y/N) to find herself a man to love, But (Y/N) didn't want to, she wanted to wait for the perfect one.
She wanted a guy who is nice, funny, cute, and full of magic.
This story takes place at Central Park, New York City. (Y/N) Was Babysitting a Five-year-old girl named Mary, but when Mary sees a magic show playing and tells (Y/N) to come to watch it with her, but (Y/N) didn't know that she would soon meet her true love!)

(Y/N) was sitting on a bench in Central Park, smiling as she watches the little boys and girls playing in the playground.  She watching over Mary, a five-year-old little girl, with brown long hair, green eyes, wearing a purple shirt, pink short, and white sneakers. Mary was just playing with the other children, until she saw a little boy, sitting alone, crying. She walks to him, sits beside him, and smiles at him. (Y/N) saw her, but she just watches to see what would happen next. She saw Mary started to talk to the boy, they talked and Talked, til Mary made the boy smile and happy.  (Y/N)'s Heart melted when she saw that and Smiled at them. The boy got up and started to play with Mary and the other children. (Y/N) continued to watch, till Mary tripped and fell down. 

(Y/N) immediately got up, rushed to Mary, and makes sure that she is okay. "  Mary!, Are you Okay?" (Y/N) said, as she helped  Mary get up. " Yeah, I am fine!"  Mary said as she got up, but she limbs on one leg that had a bad scrap on it. "Mary, you're bleeding" (Y/N) said, shocked to see blood running down her leg. " it is okay, we can just wrap it up with a bandage, you brought the first aid kit, right?"  Mary asks as she smiled at (Y/N). " Yeah I brought it" (Y/N) said, as you reached into your purse, pulled out the first aid kit, opened it, grabbed the bandages and the ointment, and put the ointment on then wrapped the wound with the bandages. " There!, all done!" (Y/N) said, as she put the bandages and the ointment back into the first aid kit, and put the first aid kit back in her purse. " Thanks, (Y/N), you are the Best Babysitter ever!"  Mary said, as she smiled at you, then hugged you. " You are Welcome, Mary " (Y/N) said, as she hugged  Mary back. While they hugged, Mary spots something. " Ohhhhhhhh,  A Magic Show," She said, as she smiles widely.

(Y/N) lets go of Mary,  and she looks behind her, Her eyes widened with excitement.  (Y/N) and Mary saw a signboard for a magic show. the sign said " Marvin The Magnificent!!!!! The show starts at 2:00 pm."  " Can we go? (Y/N)" Mary said as she looked at (Y/N), her eyes sparkling with pure joy, and her smile as warm as a flame.  (Y/N)'s heart melt at the sight of Mary's smile and eyes, She smiles back at Mary, and nods. Mary jumped with happiness and ran towards the front of the stage.  (Y/N) follows Mary to the seats in front of the stage. Mary sat in the very front with the other children, and she sat beside the boy who she cheered up earlier. (Y/N) smiled at Mary, and then Suddenly, a big boom sounded. Everyone looked at the stage in shocked and surprise, and when the smoke cleared, Marvin The Magnificent was standing there, tall and proud. (Y/N) started to blush at the sight of Marvin. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, as Marvin stood and looked at the audience, one by one. Marvin looked the audience with pride, but one audience member catches his eye. He was looking at (Y/N), his eyes widened a little, as he felt his cheeks getting hot under his mask. They looked at each other for a minute, feeling something that they never felt before. Marvin started his show, amazing the audience and the kids with his magic tricks, but his main priority was to amaze (Y/N).

*After The Show, 3:30 pm*

The show ended, and Marvin disappeared from the stage in a puff of smoke. The audience clapped and the children cheered. ( Y/N) clapped, as she sat there, completely amazed by him. Mary got up, walked over to (Y/N), and told her how amazing the show was, and (Y/N) agreed with her. But from behind the stage stood Marvin, listening to the audience's comments secretly. He was happy to hear the good comments on the show, especially Marys and (Y/N). Marvin wanted to walk up to Mary and (Y/N) and talk to them as equals, but a magician never talks to their audience after a show.  Suddenly, he heard a comment from a group of teenagers, saying that his magic was fake and that his magic skills were horrible. Marvin could feel his heart slowly breaking and tears glistening in his eyes. He frowns and looks at the ground, as the group of teenagers laughed.