Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Contract Kris gave Chase pictured above)

Chase's POV:

I guessed correctly what Kristophe was taking about when he said to check my nightstand. A contract. Honestly I was more surprised at his expertise then the contract itself. Sitting down in my bedroom, I'm slightly buzzed from the wine at dinner but sober enough to fill this out. Most of the document is pre-filled out by him since he is the Dominant, but I have to still have to fill in things such as, safe-words, soft and hard limits, and acceptable punishments.

This Contract states that the Dominant (Kristophe Porter) and the submissive (Chase Porter) have entered into a BDSM relationship from May 1, 2018 until such a time at which the Dominant or Submissive opt to end such relationship or either party dies.

Kristophe Porter identifies as the Dominant and also Sadist in the above mentioned relationship. As Sadist-Dominant, Kristopher Porter shall be referred to by the submissive as, Master or Sir.

Chase Porter identifies as the submissive and also Masochist in the above mentioned relationship. As the Masochist-submissive, Chase Porter shall be referred to by the Dominant as, Pet, Baby Boy, or any other appropriate nicknames.

*Rules

• Always refer to Dominant as title stated above, unless instructed otherwise or in public.

• Respect Dominant

• Follow all instruction and direction from Dominant without much hesitation or debating.

• No pleasuring oneself without consent from Dominant

• ALWAYS ask for permission before cumming, unless otherwise directed.

*Punishments (Used for Corrective Behavior NOT PLEASURE)

• Spanking (with or without paddle)

• Whipping

• Caning

• Corner Time

• Writing Lines

• Lecture

I place an 'X' next to any punishment that is acceptable, which is oddly all of them. Though my experience in BDSM is limited, I know there should be more listed, such as ignoring or isolation. Making a mental note to ask Kristophe about it, and the lack of rules, given their are only 5. The hard and soft limits are filled in by myself, while the next part lists specific kinks that I can think of.

*Soft Limits

-Electro-play
-Partner Sharing
-Sounding
-Suspension
-Golden Shower

*Hard Limits

-Scat
-Needle Play
-Blood Play
-Bestiality
-Gun Play
-Rape Play
-Knife Play
-Mummification
-Objectification

*Chase's Kinks

-Masochism
-Bondage
-CBT (Cock and Ball Torture)
-Whipping
-Caning
-Breath-play
-Spanking
-Nipple Play
-Wax Play
-Ice Play
-Sensory Deprivation

*Safe Words

Green = Turned on (More)
Yellow = Slow Down (Less)
Red = STOP

Finishing the contract, I place the document on my desk and sit back on my bed. I wonder why there are so little rules? As I think about the kind of relationship we are agreeing too, my eyes peer over to the laptop on my desk right next to the contract.

Weighing the decision in my head heavily, I decide he has a right to know. To be honest, I am scared that what I have written in my journal, diary, whatever it is, will scare him off. I know my past is horrific and tragic, but I can only hope he will see past it like he always has. I know though, its different to accept trauma in the abstract, compared to when each torture is listed and described.

Pulling the file into the USB feels so heavy, its almost like I am actually carrying all the emotional baggage that this document has in it. I hate the thought of Kris reading my past in such terrifying detail, but I know he needs to know.

"Hey." Kris speaks, as I slip into his bedroom and gaze upon his almost naked body. The outfit, just underwear, seems so specifically targeted towards me.

"Really?" I ask with heavy sarcasm while gesturing wildly to his outfit. I receive just smirk in response before he speaks again.

"What is it babe?"

"Is it the contact?" He continues when I don't answer his first question.

"No! I actually just finished filling it in..." I respond with fever and a little whine, but my face soon turns to worry and anxiety while I sit next to him on his bed.

"What is it then?"

"You said you wanted me...really, really wanted me. I agreed...but before we go any further, especially with a contract, I want you to read this." I finally get the words I want out of my mouth, handing him the USB in my fist, before getting up and heading to the door.

"What is...?" Kris tries to ask, but I quickly cut him off.

"Read it... then we can talk." I speak, leaving the room feeling lighter than before, but still tinged with worry over his reaction to the words. Kris isn't someone to stop himself from doing something, and I know he will want to kill my foster father, so I guess I should prepare myself to calm him down.

Slipping into bed, the wine and buzz that I had previously had is worn off and sleep comes easy. The soft covers that encase me bring me warmth, but not the kind I want. The pillow is too soft and feathery, the pillow I desire is hard and rises and falls with breathe. Falling asleep, I hate to say that Kris's lips are my last thoughts. Fucking cliché.

Please Please Please Comment or Vote...without it, I don't know if people are enjoying the story or not...

I absolutely adore hearing from you guys and getting your feedback or theories on where you think the story will go...

Love you sista's!! :))