Chapter 2:(Y/n) The Pokémon Trainer Saves The Day!

(Y/n)'s POV

I can't simply stand and watch Eggman win this. So I ran up to him and he eventually noticed me.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here? a human girl. Would you like to join me?", he asked.

"No.... I am here because I challenge you to a battle. If I win you let my friends go!", I told him and he began to laugh at me.

"He is very dangerous (Y/n), RUN!", Knuckles yelled as he kept punching on the barrier.

"If that is what you want then okay. But if I win you shall come with me and be my slave.", Eggman said, dangerously.

"I accept...... This shall be a 3-on-3 battle. With no substitutions and whoever got 2 or more wins shall be the winner.", I said in a very serious way.

The people of the village began to notice that the rumors were not true and they began to come out to watch the battle.

"This will be easy. Metal Sonic, to the battle field! ", Eggman said as the robot duplicate of Sonic is in the battle field, in battle stance.

I took Tapu Koko's Pokéball and throw it up in the air,"Alright!!! Tapu Koko, I choose you!", I exclaimed as the Pokéball opened and in a flash Tapu Koko is right above of me and he gave a battle cry.

"Tapu Koko.....!", He floats down and he take his battle stance,"Koko!".

"What is that?", Eggman ask, for he hasn't seen Tapu Koko before.

"Let me introduce you. He is the Island Guardian Deity of MeleMele Island and my bestfriend, Tapu Koko! He is a Pokémon!", I said with confidence.

"Now, with no further ado.... Let the battle begin! ", I said as Tapu Koko waited for my orders.

"You go first, cause you really need it.", Eggman said.

"Hmph, I was expecting for you to say that.... Now Tapu Koko, use Electric Terrain!", I said as he fly up in the air and made an electrical field.

"Metal Sonic ATTACK!!!!", Eggman said and Metal took off in high speed.

"Trying to confuse us with speed huh? Well, That won't work.", I thought as Metal zooms around Tapu Koko, who was be able to watch his every move. Metal was about to punch him, when Tapu Koko suddenly get out of Metal's sight.

"Tapu Koko, use Thunderbolt!", I ordered and he launch the attack to Metal. Before he could dodge it, it hit him and Metal exploded, because of the electric attack. Eggman was growling cause his most powerful creation is destroyed that quickly.

"Looks like we win. Great job Tapu Koko, return!", I said as Tapu Koko returns to his Pokéball.

"Burnbot, ENGAGE!!!", Eggman ordered as the robot went to the battle field.