Chapter 15:The Winners And Sonic's Confession

(Y/n)'s POV

"We are now are going to announce the winner of the contest! The winners get to receive 1, 000, 000 Mobiums and gets to have her songs to be in her very own album!", the host said as we stand in front.

"We have a tie!", the host announced and many of the crowd were whispering in wonder.

"And the winners are................ (Y/N) (Y/L/N) AND HER POKÉMON AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!", the host declared and the crowd erupts with loud cheers.

"WHAT!!!!!", the Bandicoot Twins exclaimed in anger and walked out along with the other contestants. I hugged every of my Pokémon as I thanked them for their hard work as we stand side by side along with Sonic.

"So (Y/n), what are you gonna say about your victory? ", the host asked as he pointed the microphone at me.

"Well, this isn't just my victory. It's me and my Pokémon's victory as we work hard for this", I explained as crowd cheered loudly.

"Well, that's a very heartwarming answer, what about you Sonic?", the host asked as he now pointed the microphone at Sonic.

"It just goes by inspiration to make a good song, and the song is inspired to me and friends", Sonic explained.

"And one more thing....... ", Sonic said as he took the microphone from the host and he suddenly took my hand with his free one.

"(Y/n)..... I basically felt lucky to have you. If I didn't save you from Percy and Stacie, I wouldn't have met Jolt and Mimikku and Aura would have been still heartbroken. And most of all....... I wouldn't have the girl in life, who is now in front of me......", Sonic said as I blushed at the part that he said that I'm the girl of his life.

"Wait, what about Amy?",I asked.

"Don't worry, she already knows about that and I only see her as a little sister. So...... Will you be my girlfriend? ",Sonic asked.

"No..... I'd love to!", I answered as I kissed him at the cheek. He was very happy and he kissed me lovingly at the lips and I kissed back. The crowd cheered and some we're in tears of this romantic sight.

"So, ready to rock n' roll?", Sonic asked.

"I'm born ready...... HIT IT!", I yelled as the DJ played the instrumental and Sonic shred along with his guitar.

IIT'S ALWAYS YOU AND ME in Pokémon Black and White

{Beginning of Song}

(Instrumental)

Phrase 1:
Sonic:
It's the next chapter, the ultimate goal!

(Y/n):
Ready for battle, brave and bold!

S & Y:
I know we're gonna make it, we will save the day!

Sonic:
One story ends and another begins!

(Y/n):
We could never do it without our friends!

S & Y:
When we stand united, we will the way!!!!

Chorus:
S & Y:
Oh, oh!
We come so far!
We fought so hard to get where we are!
Oh, oh!
We found our destiny.....
Oh, oh!
We belong to together!
We are best friends forever!
It's always you and me.........

Phrase 2:
Sonic:
You gave me the courage that sets me free!

(Y/n):
I count on you, your always there for me!

S & Y:
No matter where this road takes us!

Sonic:
By your side is where I wanna be!

Chorus 2:
S & Y:
Oh, oh!
We come so far!
We fought so hard to get where we are!
Oh, oh!
We've found our destiny......Oh....!!!
Oh, oh!
We belong together!
We are best friends forever!
It's always you and me......POKÉMON!!!!!

(Guitar Solo)

S & Y:
Oh, oh!
We belong together! Oh yeah!
We are best friends forever!
It's always you and me........
[Y:Always you and me!]
POKÉMON!!!!!!

{End of Song}

By that the crowd cheered again and Sonic and I kissed once more.