Chapter 11:An Evolutionated Day (Part 1)

Tails' POV

I was very impressed when I saw Aura Mega Evolve and was super excited to use it too. I'm glad we have (Y/n) as our friend. If not, Sonic wouldn't have found the girl of his dreams and I never got the chance to meet Snowdrop, Kanji, and Denchi.

Snowdrop is a shy, kind, and cute little Alolan Vulpix. She is very shy and she usually hides behind me when meeting someone new.Snowdrop has some trouble of making friends with other Trainers and Pokémon, unless I introduced them to her. It was because of her trauma from her once abusive Trainer who abandoned her because of her color. With RotomDex's help, I look up on all about Alolan Vulpix and it turns out that Snowdrop is a Shiny Pokémon and they are hard to find.

Kanji has the same personality of Snowdrop, except she is more outgoing that her. She is also very energetic when it comes to battles and was very itching to evolve after seeing Aura Mega Evolve. She is also loyal, helpful and never leaves my side.

Denchi is quite very helpful on my inventions when I need some electrical charge. He is also stands as a bodyguard for Snowdrop and Kanji, for the two easily get fooled of Eggman's trap. Boy, if Eggman wants a Pokémon, go and get one for himself. He is also friendly towards others and was very loyal.

Knuckles' POV

Man... Sonic was so lucky to have a Pokémon that can Mega Evolve, but I guess I have to wait until I get a Pokémon that can Mega Evolve. But I'm so happy to have Chikara, Zenshõzen, and Shõgo as my partners.

Chikara is a very competitive Machoke and loves to have a lot of good battles. He is also helping me at the gym, and he is very helpful. Chikara also loves to sparring with me, and he gets stronger and stronger everyday. He also stands as a trainer for Zenshõzen so he can be strong like he is now.

Zenshõzen is also has the same personality of Chikara, only he also likes to play with Shõgo, since he's still a young child and needs some time to play like a child should do. I noticed that he trains more on his defense than on his attacks, which I told him not to do but he simply won't listen.

Shõgo is a young and loyal Rockruff and loves to play with either me or Zenshõzen, Chikara likes to train than to play. He usually rubs the stones on his neck against mine, which sometimes hurts a lot. (Y/n) says that it's how Rockruffs greet one another and it also means that it likes it's trainer when it does it. Shõgo is starting to be aggressive and more independent now these days and it start to worry me so much because he hurts the others and he looks upset whenever he realizes it.

Amy's POV

Wow! Mega Evolution is so amazing and I hope I could do it with my Pokémon someday. Right now, I'm contented with my Pokémon Baunse, Koneko, and Saku.

Baunse is a cute, small, and kind Igglybuff and was very friendly. She is loves to make art like me and helps me when I'm painting. She is also very much matured than Koneko, which is why she keeps her away from any traps set by Eggman and it really ticks me off.

Koneko is a very playful Skitty and she gets caught off of anything that moves in front of her eyes, which I kinda found it cute and funny. She is the most naive one on my team and mostly the one who gets tricked by Eggman's traps and Baunse or Saku stop her in time.

Saku is more to have a green thumb and loves to take care of the plants I have near my house. She is maybe a Fairy Type, but she still love to take care of the plants. She still takes care of the flower that she is riding on, (Y/n) told be that it's called a Fairy Flower and she needs it to get her energy from it.

Sticks' POV

Whoa! I didn't know that Mega Evolution would be so cool and now I'm even more itching to try it out. I'm so happy that I met Ivy, Woody, and Kasu.

Ivy is a kind, brave and friendly Ivysaur and is my strongest Pokémon. She is very helpful at my past hunts in the forest. She usually use Sleep Powder to keep our capture from escaping, and sometimes uses her vines to keep ahold of them.She also trains Woody to be strong like her.

Woody is a very serious Treecko,but can be friendly as well. He can be overprotective to me or to Kusa, those are two are very close to each other as best friends. He and Ivy seems to have a thing for each other, for Treecko always bring flowers to Ivy. She seems to blush everytime Woody gives her something and always returns this with a nuzzle.

Kusa is a cute and adorable Rowlet, I actually don't want him at first. But, RotomDex convinced me by showing his evolved forms, Dartrix and Decidueye. My eyes went stars and I agreed to have Kusa, for I want a Decidueye of my own. Kusa spends some of his free time sleeping, anywhere with sunlight. (Y/n) explained that Rowlets get their energy by sleeping under the sun and use photosynthesis like a plant. Luckily, whenever I say "it's time to train" or "it's training time", Kusa wakes up and join us for training.

Shadow's POV

I was a bit upset that I didn't do anything to help them, but Sonic cheered me up and I was glad that I made the decision to join the team and learning something new everyday. If I didn't, wouldn't have met Marie, Kasai, and Saigai.

Marie is a sweet little Eevee and has those sparkling little eyes that has the same sparkle that Maria usually has in her eyes. She is pretty curious about almost everything, there is this one time when she saw me with a Chaos Emerald on my hand, I explained her about it and what it's capable of. She seems to understand, for she is pretty smart Pokémon. She love to have her fur brush and wear a necklace with a heart shaped sky-blue gem on it, she never took it off because I gave it to her as a gift. She is also very loyal and loves to be out of her Pokéball. She is a stylish type of Pokémon, but she doesn't mind of getting dirty from time to time.

Kasai is very like of RotomDex's description, he is very of the lone type and loves nothing but a good battle and training. He is very close to Saigai and they never spend a second being apart, when I was about return either one of them, they will stop me, so I have to return both of them together. Despite of his personality, Kasai will never leave his friends in danger. There was this one time when Marie is sniffing on a cherry when it was actually a trap set by Eggman and Kasai manage to keep her away from it. Ever since when we got our own Pokémon, he's been setting traps for our Pokémon, so that he could use it for his own benefits.

Saigai is a serious, but caring Absol and just like Kasai, he loves a good battle and training. He is basically very grateful to me when I saved his life and is always have his guard up. He and Kasai are very close to each other and always look at each other's backs. He is itching to use Mega Evolution ever since he saw Aura Mega Evolve and so am I, but we have to make sure that we both have a strong bond to each other.