Chapter 4:Team Sonic Chose A Pokémon

Sonic's POV

Today we went to (Y/n)'s house, we're exited to get our first Pokémon. I have a secret that only Tails knows, I. Have. A. Crush. On. (Y/n). I told him since he is the one that I completely trust, we've been friends since were very young. Anyway I knocked on the door and (Y/n) opened it.

"Hi guys!", she said as she let us in.

"So.... Are we getting our Pokémon or what!?", Tails said, simply can not wait to to have his.

"Whoa! Hold your horses Tails, I know you're excited. But, relax", I told him to calm him down.

"Hehehe, you don't have to wait guys. Cause we're starting right now!", (Y/n) said as she opened the back door, revealing hundreds of Pokémon. Some were big and small, some are swimming in the river, some were flying in the air and some were on land. Some playing and some were training. We were in awe as we saw all different kinds of Pokémon.

"These are all the Pokémon from different regions.You see, Alola isn't the only region that has tons of Pokémon. There's Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and last but not the least, Alola.I gave them their Pokéballs so that when they saw the trainer they like, they will give it to you", she explained. Bulbasaur came towards us and it's used it's vines to hug Sticks.

"Hehehehe,Hiya, Bulbasaur", Sticks said in glee as she petted Bulbasaur's head. Bulbasaur then took out a Pokéball and rolled it towards the primal badger.

"Well...... It looks like you don't have to choose a Pokémon,Sticks. It seems that Bulbasaur wants to be your partner", (Y/n) said with a smile that I always loved.

"Is that true Bulbasaur, you wanna be my Pokémon?", Sticks asked and Bulbasaur nodded in agreement. "Ok then, I think I'll call you.... Ivy, Ivy The Bulbasaur", Sticks said as Ivy, the newly-named Bulbasaur nuzzles Sticks' faces, making her giggle.

"It's pretty smart of you give her a nickname, Sticks", (Y/n) said.

"Why is that?", Knuckles asked.

"Well, you'll never know when another trainer has the same Pokémon as you do. So, it is smart to use nicknames, so that no one gets confused",(Y/n) explained as we continue to walk around the field.
That's when we saw the same Alolan Vulpix from yesterday coming towards us balancing a Pokéball on it's nose. She went towards to Tails and rolls the Pokéball to him.

"Wow.... I'm not surprised.....", Amy said, smiling at the Fox Pokémon.

"If you want to be my Pokémon then I choose you and I think I'll call you...... Snowdrop", Tails said as he picked up the newly-named Alolan Vulpix and Snowdrop licks Tails' muzzle, making him chuckle. All of the the sudden, a Pokémon appeared out of nowhere, We don't know what it is until (Y/n) spoke up.

"It's an Igglybuff, one of the Baby Pokémon that lived here",(Y/n) explained.