PERT FO

~Katie~

     I sniff once more, realizing my instincts were correct. Chicken.

     "Is.... is that Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets I smell?" I ask in a deeply possessive tone.

     "Shit." Allen's face turned pale as he suddenly remembered my imaginatively large obsession with chicken nuggets. This caused a chain reaction.

He instantly jumped to his feet.

     2) He backed up slowly and quietly, not letting the newfound predator have any opening to attack.

     3) ..........Got the fuck out of there.

     After a small delay in my mind, I finally came to my senses and realized I would have to hunt him down to get my chicken nuggets. I was suddenly flying through the air faster than a bullet, dodging and passing many students as I kept my eyes on the target. The bag.

     After sprinting for what seemed like about 10 minutes straight, my devil run finally came to a halt as I reached the glistening bag of chickeny goodness.

     I shoved Allen face-first onto the ground, reaching out in pure agony to my prized possession. The bag with the intoxicating smell of chicken nugget goodness was practically begging for me to devour every last bit of those greasy warm nuggets. In my clutches, I ripped the side of the bag open like my life depended on it, waffle fries flinging everywhere.

     I found Allen's chicken sandwich next to my chicken nuggets, and looked down at his drained body in guilt. He deserves a good sandwich. I threw the sandwich at his grimacing face, watching as he smiled and gave me the "best friend" look.

     A few minutes later we were both leaning against the side of the school, eating our delicious breakfast and waiting for the bell to ring.

     "Hey, sorry I chased you down but you know I have an obsession with chicken nuggets. It was kinda rude of you, tbh." I shrugged my shoulder and grinned widely, giving him a knowingly face.

     "Why the hell did you think I bought them then?" He glanced at me with harsh but kind eyes, knowing exactly what my answer would be.

     "THEN WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO STEAL MY YUMMY BABIES FROM ME?!" I shrieked, making all the heads of students jerk towards us. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm glad I got my chicken nuggets anyways. The bell should be ringing soon also..."

     RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! The bell. Of course. Right on time.

~~~

Heheheheheheh the bell that always comes in time. How completely beautiful. Cya!

-RunYouCleverBoy