Chapter 7:

TaeTae's pov:

His hand caressed my golden back grunting as he reaches the unique feature , my back dimples:"How did god create such a fine specimen, that is mine!"With that he ruffley digged his nails into the dents, an unfamiliar noise squeezed effortlessly out of my shocked, plump lips . "W-hat are you doing?" My voice betrayed me, how? His adams apple bobbed with excitement while gulping down his excited groans; "poor puppy, does he want more?" His teasing tone sent shivers to decend down my spine with pure relaxation. "What do you mean?" it sounded like a whisper but why was my body disagreeing with me? But it felt so right though, his hands groped every right portion of my body, tracing my self-conscious, feminine curves, which i try desperatly to hide to show a dominant appearance ; unfortunately deep inside I'm a mushy,  pile of fluff which needs to be cared for as I'm secretly a submissive puppy. 

Catching me out of my thoughts i realised that this jungkook person, or should i call him master, slithered my jogging bottoms down secretly without me noticing causing me to flush crimson tipped ears and cheeks, cooing at my embarrassment master laced his fingers sensually round the rim of my boxers, "is puppy embarrassed at him nearly being nude."   i then realised stupidly my slim, flat stomache was revealed carelessly leaving me dumbfounded, as the t-shirt was littered randomly on the carpeted floor .

His hand entered my forbidden area, brushing gently over my semi-hard on. mischievously he slid his index finger into my small virgin hole. *ahh* unexpectedly this has never happened before but  i gues today is my lucky day... 

Im sorry for the cliff-hanger but i shall upload a huge chapter next time which wont take to long to write up bye ☺️