Chapter 8:

For a warning before hand this is rated as matured and it might be very crappy and cringy so you have been warned.

TaeTae's pov:

(I also was definetly not listening to house of cards by bts while writing this 🤣 to give me inspiration, my sarcasm is lame 😢😂)

Squelching sounds welcomed my ears openly as my arousal spiked dangerously high, i trembled unwillingly at the dominating act.

Picking up his pace master squeezed my thighs with greed , my succulent, honey skin was abused with purple and crimson love bites marking whats his, mewls sounded throughout the dimly lit living room.

My exhausted legs were displayed spread wide with a wild rabbit hybrid devouring my sanity, he was lapping up my pre-cum as if it was his favourite treat to take. My body was pinned down by his muscular arms, which slivered like desired filled snakes to my breathless arms, sandwhiched between him and my once innocent couch.

Pleasure streamed like sickly sweet honey, "Your mine pretty boy, all mine, you can never run away from me! Look at me devour every last drop of you, until you run dry." A strong pool of sexual desire over flowed causing me to spill, along with the amount of gibberish splattering out of my wet lips, my cum soon poured uncontrollably down the hybrids parched throat.

Milking me to a never ending moment he smirked at my breathless and recked body, what i thought was the end was apparently the beginning, "this is just the beginning baby boy, i will fuck you till you can't walk for a whole week but that won't be all..."

Gripping my fainted arms he carried me bridal style towards my modern stairs with a spring in his step; looking up wards the same smug grin was plastered proudly on his masculine face.

Arriving to the bedroom he plonked my ass gently you could say on my comfortable king sized bed. "Would my little bunny like it hard and rough or sweet and gentle?" A snicker escaped his smug lips. "Um.. maybe s-sweet and gentle?" A hint of fear was present  in my hushed voice.
A dark chuckle wheezed out of his perky lips "ahh, little bunny wants to be a real princess, well if he wants to be a princess I'll give him the royal treatment!"

A squeak flies out of my disbelieved mouth and a gasp soon followed as once again muscular arms gripped my waist hoisting me up into the chilly air; I didn't really notice that he had taken the sitting position, forcing me to straddle his thick, muscular, mouthwatering thighs. Let's just say I nearly dribbled .

Eyes staring at his toned chest, slowly looking downwards widening at the huge beast, standing proud, veins were bulging at its thickness, my jaw dropped. "Haha.. like what you see?" I nodded embarrassed "well who is glad to being able to ride this monster?"

Swiftly lifting me up again and redirecting me towards the huge beast 😏 I shivered at the contact with his tip rubbing teasingly at my prepared entrance. "It's not going to fit." Well *dark chuckle* I'll make it fit."

Gently sinking me down onto his dick I couldn't believe his size, he was at least 8-9 inches, he was stretching me wide and after seeing me relaxed lifted me back up and down setting the pace "ahh i-ahh can't-ahh faster-ahh." Words unable to be finished without a moan to end. It felt amazing, I felt him pulsate which made me nearly cum again,  feeling the same pooling feeling which notified me of my nearing climax.
He sped up his arm movements lifting me up and down soon letting go to let me continue the  action. Surprising me was a thing which caught me off guard for example he started thrusting deep into me as I was taking him whole, it took me so off guard I came with ecstasy pumping through my veins.
Squeezing his dick tightly as my body bursted with trembles and cum spurting out of my small dick which i wasn't very proud of; after cumming I set him off when I wrapped round him, he ejaculated into my ass making me feel extra full.
"Ahh please fuck me, please." I begged with no shame, desperately wanted to be thrusted into as he didn't remove himself from locking himself securely into me.
"Be patient little bunny I'm trying to secure my seeds into you until I can refill you up again with a fresh batch," a sly grin appeared and confused me greatly, he noticed " little bunny I'm mating you so you can have my little bunnies with".
I was shocked but he distracted me by flipping me over so I was on my hands and knees.

Jungkookie's pov:
My little bunny looks so good being filled with my precious cum, I'm going to now fuck his brain out of him and hopefully he won't walk for a few days so I can cuddle with him and hold him close to me...

TaeTae's pov:
Thrusting deeply master held me down as if trying to dominate me even more as he had already claimed me but something seems weird but what?
My thoughts were stopped as he thrusted balls deep into me almost making the smallest of pieces of sanity left in me overtaken by insanity.
Nipping my neck skin sent me wild "ahhh faster daddy" as if something sparked in him he zoned into a monstrous pace.

Jungkookie's pov:

He called me daddy, and he's definitely my baby bunny now for ever and ever.
Thrusting with my special stamina that is equipped from being a bunny (I'm dead) hybrid, I sent my baby to cloud nine I sensed he was very close to climaxing so I did what I had to claim him as mine.
My neck stretched a bit to reach his neck and nuzzled his sweet spot erupting a line of moans and whimpers, licking over the same spot I nibbled and then bit down softly trying to not hurt my mate.
I noticed as I bit down electricity sparked through both our veins and climaxed at the huge wave of pleasure both of us received.
I filled him up again locking us together for a few seconds, than opening the draw on the night stand reaching for the glass butt plug I noticed he owned and shoved it mercilessly into his abused ass to savour my cum that was now trapped in him and some managed to leak out down his thighs. "I love you bunny" his response was an I love u as well soon sleep overtook both our exhausted bodies which wrapped tightly against one another.
Finally finished this chapter and boy that took a while, hopefully it satisfies your taste you nasties for reading this 🤣 see you in the next chapter. Also this chapter is 1157 words long a new record