Chapter 13:

Author's pov:

Taehyung wept as he thought he was being rejected and staggered on his splutered mutters of apologise and for forgiveness: "i—im re-ally s-o-wy, im a fweak". As he still thought of himself as a freak but wasn't at all in our eyes. 

Stunned by his baby's mutters jungkook gently whispered and cooed at the sight of his baby turning into a little underneath his touches of comfort; "shhh baby, you're not a freak. And if anybody calls you that, daddy will be hunting them down and slice them into tiny pieces and i will feed them to the other bunnies. Understood? Daddy will take care of you my baby."

Softly giggling at the over exaggerated but meaningful way of revenge, Taehyung had complete trust in his new daddy as he snuggled deeper into the dip of his neck; inhalling the intoxicating scent that waves of relaxation spilled sickly.

"Let's get this little baby boy dressed, what do you suggest, the lion onesie or the bear onesie?"

Stroking his chin jokingly Tae chose his decision:

"  ROAR! I want to be a lion!"

Chuckling at the loud burst of excitement Jungkook picked up his baby boy and carried him like a princess to the bathroom to take a bubble bath...

I promised that i would update soon so i did, and i hope you like it. Bye till next time ☺️