Chapter 16:

Just before I start with this chapter I want to thank all of the readers that have stayed with me and voted because it means the world to me, I try and put a lot of effort into these chapters, even though it may not seem like it but I do. Okay enough of me being soft, now on with the chapter.  Also slight smut in this chapter.
TaeTae's pov:
I love daddy so much! He kissed my booboo, I thought he wouldn't care that much about me but he gave me the special plasters! He even changed my onesie into my bear one.
"Aww, you are so cute baby boy. My prince is absolutely adorable."
Daddy praised me as if I was his only treasured item, my cheeks heated up as his face drew closer to my plump lips. I even felt his breath hovering over my waiting lips;  closing   the gap between us two I couldn't help but gasp at the warmth that molded perfectly into our aura.

Lust  trickled tingly through my spine as daddy's fingers grasped, groped and caressed onto every little dent and curve on my frame while it laid: back arched deliciously, onesie nearly ripped furiously, half cascaded off my one shoulder the other scrunched in the tight iron grip of my newly found lover.

The zip seemed like it was about to combust as it was harshly tugged down until it could no longer, my sun kissed tummy was stroked gently, admired with a glint of darkness held deep in the eyes of the dominant.

"Such a prize, aren't you baby boy?" Growling possessively even though it was an unnatural characteristic for a rabbit hybrid to have: possessiveness, but it still turned me on. Whimpering was my only response as I don't trust my own voice at it's unstableness at this moment in time.  "Maybe I should make my baby scream in pleasure and wither in ecstasy under me as you beg me to drill into you faster, deeper as  you edge closer to your release?"
That's enough of that for this chapter bye bye ☺️