Chapter 15:

Author's POV:

Crisp air flowed heavenly into the lungs of the little, who is currently mindlessly chasing a white butterfly in the summer sun, what could go wrong? 

Well, there is the dream that Tae believes he can fly along with the innocent creature; unfortunately the realitly sunk in when a thud was heard, scraping his delicate knees on the sharp, deadly rocks which waited descreetly  for it's victim, embedded into the fresh grass of their garden. 

A screech awoken the bunny hybrid with alert as it was just him and his baby boy. Ears erected on the top of the concerned daddy, "Tae! What happened? Shhhh... It's okay, daddy's here." Once the sight of his hurt baby boy came into view, he was like a bullet racing to save his damsel-in-distress.

Raging, red, inflamed skin was bursting with anger as the torn piece of onesie revealed the bold puncture wounds, blood dripped mockingly at the little's clumsiness. Wails etched randomly as pain seeped uncontrollably through Tae's injured knees, as Jungkook gently scooped his baby into a heart crushing embrace and lifted him up with Tae wrapping his limbs desperately onto the firm, lean structure of his daddy. 

After being whisked away into the shade of the sympathetic house, Tae was placed on the bathroom side "Daddy, it hurt-s weally bwad!" Looking into the blood shot, doe eyes of the injured, tears glistened over as the pain was unbearable.

Cooing at the sight "It's just a cut, nothing to worry about daddy will kiss it better after."

"Weally?" Hope now took over distracting Tae as Jungkook quickly disinfected the wounds and applied a thin bandage which was baby blue. Soon leaning downwards on his knees Jungkook brushed his plump lips over the bandage with care to not hurt the little. Giggling at the feeling of being touched with care brought warmth to Tae's heart. "I wove you dwaddy!" 

"I love you to prince, now lets put another onesie on." 

 Sooo, another chapter posted late at night because why not? It's too warm for me to sleep so why not write a chapter which wont be read till the morning. Hope you enjoyed this and goodnight.