Alliance

Crash

Bang

"Oh dear"

I'll tell you what just happen. You see Roxas and Sora were not good at handling strong emotions. So when the scare, shock and anxiety of the situation exploded on their faces. Things went down, down indeed. This got them both so off guard they fainted on the spot.

"They took that better than I thought, ok now to call for help" Namine said as she took her phone and texted her cousin.

' dude, your dear Sora is pass out in the middle of my shop. Come for him. Ps bring one of Roxas' friends too'

After a half an hour of trying to wake up the boys, this included poking, water splashing, and drawing on their faces. Kairy and Xion came bursting through the door.

"Fina-" Namine was cut off by a very aggravated Xion. "Where's Roxas!? What happen?"

"Calm down. They are both fine. The shock was too much for them, that's all" she said shrugging it off as if it was nothing bad.

"Shock?"

"Yep, it turns out that the red string binds both their pinkies together. I thought it was pretty amusing"

After some moments of awkward silent. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" both xion and kairi started laughing histeracly. Both thought this was a joke. I mean who would believe that Sora and Roxas would feel for each other something else than hate. It was impossible right?

"I am being serious!!" The blond said undignified for not being believe in. She gave Xion Sora's' picture and Kairi Roxas' picture. "This will prove it" she said pointing.

Xion's doubts disappear as soon as her eyes landed on that picture. Everything she was hoping for Roxas was right there. She wished to see him this happy, to show emotion. It may seem impossible but if Sora was the key to all of this she would cheer for him to win Roxas over. Impossible as it may seem.

On the other hand Kairi wasn't as willingly to accept this. She was more doubtful that Roxas wouldn't aaccept her brunet friend's feelings. I mean what if Sora fell in love with Roxas but said blond rejected him. She didnt want Sora to get hurt. Also she still had kinda of a little crush on him.

"I see you are taking this serious now. so i would continue" Namine started to explain, putting her mischiveous face " i know this two are gonna need all the help they can get. So I devise a plan"

"But they hate each other" Kairi said. she wasn't so sure as to helping.

"Let me tell you something, dear friend" the blond put a hand over Kairi's shoulder and held the picture " From hate to love there's only one little step"

After ignoring the protests from the red head, Xion and Namine device a plan. " so this Monday there's gonna be an assembly at school, and everyone has to be at the gym. We can trap them both somewhere!" Exclaim Namine.

"There's a big chance they both ignore each-other" Kairi said as a matter of fact, Xion nodded in agreement. "Don't worry about that, I have something that might help" the little witch said with a big innocent smile.

AN/ ugh. Jshshsjcjfdj I apologize if this chapter is not so good ... Wattap deleted it 3 times. I had to rewrite it so many times it made me sloppy.