The plot

A week had pass since what happen at the shop. Sora and Roxas had been avoiding each other, which was a total fail since they had most of their classes together. The girls had been planning for their big operation. Roxas was suspicious while sora was oblivious to everything.

Today was the day of the assembly, there were dancing cheerleaders, band members excitedly practicing, students with endless schools spirit and then there was Roxas. This was a total nightmare for him, assemblies weren't fun, they were just an excuse to leave early! He was so leaving before any of this got any more annoying or so he thought.

Ring! Last bell before the assembly. Roxas was about to make a break for it when Xion came out of nowhere and stop him right in his tracks.

"Hi Xion"

"Hello" she greeted innocently

The blond look at her expectably. After a great pause he said "Sooo.....what is it?"

"Oh right right. I need your help with something please"

"Umm I don't know, i-" he was cut off by xion, who grab his hands and was now dragging him away from the exit.

"Aww come on! I just need you to get something for me! I can't reach"

"But.... We'r almost the same height!"

"Oh shush " and with that they arrived at the art club room. Xion let Roxas go in first just as soon as he went in she shut the door and lock it.

"HEY!!" The blond tried to open the door franticly but with not success.

"Don't even try, it's lock" a well known voice said

"Oh no......" Roxas turn around to see Sora. Who was just sitting there eating an apple.

"I'm afraid so, at least they left snacks!"

"I knew they were up to something! I should have known. I bet Namine plan all this" he cross his arms and pouted.

An awkward silence was getting build up. I mean what would you do if you were stuck with a soulmate that you hate. Play charades? Poker?

Meanwhile outside the room, 3 girls were currently huddle up to the door, trying to eavesdrop on the boys.

"See they're ignoring eachother" a red hair girl said

"Shhhh, no worries. The Perfume will take affect in a few" said a blond.

"Perfume?" Ask Xion

"Yes I put a perfume in the room, it's fragrance makes the people who smell it tell the truth, a sincere response from their hearts" Namine giggle

" You're scary in more ways than one" Kairi shiver "where do you even get this stuff?"

"eBay???"

Kairi was going to answer when a loud cough stop her "Ladies if your not going to go home I suggest you head to the gym, students can't be at the school classrooms right now"

"Yes principle" the tree obeyed and walk towards gym, and since the principle follow them there, he left them no time to scape. Leaving the poor girls anxious, they needed to know what was going to happen in there.

Then again not much was happening with the two, that awkward silent still linger in the room and it was eating Sora up. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to talk or wait till the blonde said a word. Which wasn't gonna happen any time soon, So he started looking for a way out, there had to be something. Because he seriously didn't know what to say to Roxas and he was pretty sure the other wouldn't even answer him.

"What are you doing?" Roxas ask with annoyance in his voice.

"Looking for a way out, I seriously can't take this anymore"

"Well sorry for being such bother to you" Roxas said sarcastically, there was a little hurt in his voice but it was hardly noticeable.

"What!? No, it's not you this time. It's this, well, yeah it has to do a little with you, but the, not talking and then you, and ..... Wait why am I trying to explain myself to you" for once in a long, and I mean loooooooooooong time, Sora didn't want to argue with Roxas. He just wanted to talk to him. It's was a strange and alarming feeling. There was just one tiny little problem he didn't know how to talk to the blonde without fighting. 'Maybe a question or just a joke.' He thought

With a heavy heart and a sigh he ask "Why do you hate me?" This caught Roxas complete by surprise. He almost fell of his chair. "I mean you know why I don't like you, your always trying to make my life a living hell, but why do you not like me?" 'this is the part he tells me none of your business or just plain ignores me' Sora thought

"... Because everyone always compares me with you, and most of the time people think we are siblings, which we are NOT. Every day I have to deal with people telling me how perfect you are, and how I can't compare, just because we look alike doesn't mean I'm.... Ugh...It's like being me isn't good enough. Someti-" Roxas interred himself by covering his mouth. What on earth was he saying and to Sora of all people. At that preside moment three girls burst in through the door.

"Assembly over!!" The trio said simultaneously. Roxas took his chance, he ran pass the girls, through the door, till he reach his sanctuary.