Honey milk

It was past 1 am and Roxas could not sleep. His head hurt, his throat was dry and sore. Plus he kept thinking about Sora sleeping in the room next door. He force his body to get up and walked to the kitchen. When he got there, he turn on the lights, sat down and rested his head on the breakfast table.
"Ugh, it feels like my body hates me"
"It's because you're still awake"a very familiar voice said. Startle Roxas looked up to see Sora standing at the kitchen door.
"How do you keep doing that!?"
"I'm secretly a ninja! Also I couldn't sleep, so I came for a glass of water.
What about you?" Sora said as he sat next to him.
"Same"
"What's bothering you?" Roxas pointed at his throat "Umm I know just the remedy for this, go to bed, I'll take it to you in a bit"
It was weird having Sora care for him, but he wasn't going to complain, and besides he really wanted to feel better. So he did as told and went to bed.

After a few minutes the brunet came to his room holding a cup. "Here, it's warm"
"What is it?" Roxas said holding the cup.
"It's honey milk, it's made out of tea, honey and milk, and here it's your medicine." Sora said as he handed him the medicine.
"Thank you" Roxas was happy, his body felt like crap, but he was happy. " why are you being so nice to me?"
The question got Sora by surprise. He knew he care for Roxas since the conversation at the clock tower and today he had realize he like him. This made him a bit curious, what would the blond say if he told him. "Because I like you"

Roxas' respond was to choke with his tea. Did he meant it as friends?, or as a like like? His head was a mess. Who would have guess, just 4 little worlds from Sora and his head was already going crazy with questions.
"Are you ok?" Ask the brunet concern.
"Yeah, just peachy"
"Ok well I'll leave you to sleep, good night" after taking a good look at Roxas, he made his way to the for.
Before he close the door he heard the other boy say "I like you too"
With a smile on his face Sora went to sleep.
--
The next day was a school day but They didn't go. Why? Because Roxas was still sick and Sora just had to take care of him and he had a test that he didn't want to deal with.

When the afternoon came Sora had to leave. "I left you some food in the fridge, did you took your medicine? Make sure to get sleep, and no ice cream please"
"Sora, I'm not a child calm down"
The brunet narrow his eyes at Roxas "You were about to eat ice cream this morning"
"I promise no ice cream" he smile guilty.
"Good"
"Thank you, for everything. If there's anyway I can repay you, just tell me"
"There is" Sora gave him a small kiss then said "go on a date with me"
"Umm....."
"I take that as a yes, bye" grinning he left, leaving a very speechless Roxas behind.