Progress

It was Monday, first day of school since what happen at the clock tower. Sora had concluded that the reason he blush was just the sun. It's unbelievable light rays made him turn red. How dare you sun rays shine on his face.

Class went on as normal, During lunch break, xion decided that it would be awesome to sit with Sora and his friends. Of course she dragged Roxas and Axel with her.
"Why do I have to go?" Axel complained, he had in his hands both his and Xion's food.
"Because we haven't seen you in days" Axel worked at a company, he was busy all the time and during lunch break he was most likely sleeping in a closet.
"Here's another question, why do I have to go?" Roxas whine in his hand he hold a plate of food. His red hair friend nodded as if knowing sitting with them was a ridiculous idea.
"Because I say so" she said and with that she put an end to the discussion.
Sora's table was round, with three separated seats attach to it. Each seat was meant for to people, making it a 6 person table. When they arrive Xion made Axel sit next to Kairi, she sat next to Riku, leaving Roxas to sit next to sora.
The tension and awkwardness was so thick you could cut with a knife. No one was talking. Sora didn't like this one bit. This was his fun time and it was being ruin.
"UGH! I can't take it anymore!" Starling everyone he stood up and slam his hands on the table, accidentally hitting his plate. The sudden movement made his food catapult straight to his face, making it look like mashed potato master piece.
"Hahahaha idiot hahha" Roxas was the first one to laugh. Seeing this made xion over joy she started laughing as well. Soon after everyone follow, making the awkwardness and tension disappear.

Everyone handed Sora napkins to clean his face. "Great I don't have food now" Riku was about to offer him his food but Roxas beat him to it. "Eat it" Sora narrow his eyes at the blond. "No, I didn't poison it" Roxas said and Sora happily ate the food. The whole scene was a whole shock the Axel and Riku. The jaws fell to the floor and theirs eyes were wide, and very speechless.
"You guys should get use to this" said Namine appearing out of nowhere scaring the pants out of everyone. " we should all go to the beach after schools!" She announce
Everyone looked at her like she was insane.
"Since I have the day off, I agree!" Axel rise his hand as he look at everyone excitedly.
"I'm with you Axel" Xion rise her hand.
"Sounds like fun" Sora rises his hand, Kairi and Riku follow his example but said nothing. Now all eyes were resting on Roxas "Nope I have stuff to do" the blond was about to make a run for it but was stop by Sora.
"Oh your going" the brunet said with a grin.

---
A/N art was made by shosketch on tumblr.