The Kiss

ALEJA

Sitting in the back, Wall next to me, I was watching Denver pass by.

 And thinking about Cole Allen.

I heard about him years ago, even back then when he was just the son of the Chaos president.

Then seven years ago, word got out that he took over so I had my men do detail checkup on him, for the sake of future business. But never worked with him until now.

He was 41 years old, single, never been married, but did have 17 year old twin girls. Their mother was his sister's former best friend, Natalie Sholl. Apparently, she was a drug addict back in the young days, and now just a mean bitch. It was known she would come to the club house, making a scene every once and awhile.

To the public eye, he was never involved in any sort of serious relationship. That will make even bigger deal of this.

"Tell me again how are you even planning on doing this? , Wall asked.

Damn.

-"I told you. Don't know how am I going to do this, but that's why I'm going to this meeting."

"He is a good man. Decent one. Honest.", Wall said.

-"I'm sensing there is a "but" here".

"But he is no man for you"

I froze.

-"What the hell, James?"

"I've seen the way you looked at him. And the way he looked at you."

What?

-"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Yes, you do.", Wall said.

"He has way too much fucking baggage with him. And you're like his female version. Two forces with so much power can not be united. Someone will get out hurt, and you know I'm not going to let that someone to be you."

My Wall. My protector, my best friend, my brother, my father. 

Wall is 7 years older than me and was with me for the last 21 years.

-"Wall, honey, I apreciate your concern but trust me. I would never be with a man like him"

Now, that sounded false even to me. Just the idea of being with Cole Allen made me tingle.

"I just hope we get this over with soon", Wall said. I squeezed his hand and said:

-"We will, darling."

"I have met some members of that club in the past few days."

-"I would have been surprised if you didn't prepare us for this operation", and I would. 

"They seem solid. Loyal. For all I can see, family is the most important thing for them. Also met some of the old ladies."

-"Old ladies?", I asked, confused.

Wall smiled.

"Yeah, that's what they call their women. Don't know why. Also met one ex old lady."

Now all ears, despite myself, thinking it could be Cole Allen's ex, I asked:

-"Really? Wich one?"

"Of one of the older members, Logan Judd, known as High. He's married now with a woman named Millie, but had a wife called Debbie. Seems hard as nails, but if you take a closer look, it's just a facade. I don't know, like she is scared of life or something"

Okay, what the hell was that?

-"Ahmm, what?", I asked, with a huge, probably dorky smile on my face.

Wall looked at me, saw my face and regain his poster.

"Nothing. Just some of my observations.", he said.

-"Yeah..." We will most definitly come back on that one. But we were aproaching to the famous Compound and I could see people in the yard. Lot's of people. Some sort of barbeque they were having. Bikers, women and kids all around.

I guess Cole Allen also wanted to make a public point.

That thought made me smile and I couldn't tell why.

"Okay, let's do this shit.", Wall said just as our car stopped. He got out and held the door for me as I stepped out.

I saw him instantly. Leaned against one of the tables, ankles crossed. He had on faded jeans, black t-shirt, black motorcycle boots and on top of way to delicious, messy hair, black sunglasses. And looking straight at me. 

From the corner of my eyes, I could see rest of my men walking out of the cars, as well as my sister and her bodyguard. But I simply couldn't get my eyes off him. When we were aproaching, music could be heard, but now it was turned down, almost completely.

Cole looked at me for couple of more seconds, none of us moving.

Then he moved.

And I braced because he moved straight to me. 

All of him. His huge, broud shoulder, long legs and those fucking eyes. He had had to be over 6.2ft. And the closer he was getting, the bigger he was getting.

And then he was there. Right in front of me. Even in my heels, I had to look way, way up to meet those eyes. But not before I saw his lips. So beautiful, so full, so tempting.

Then one of his hands was in my hair, at the back of my neck, the other one at my waist and those lips were on mine. At the shock, my lips parted and his tongue touched mine.

And that was it. It was like never before. Like nothing before. Like I was drowning for years and someone just pulled me out of the water and I took my first breath of air. Liberating. Saving. Like nothing I have tasted. Ever in my life.

His tongue started dancing with mine and I put one of my hands on his broud shoulder and the other one in his amazingly soft hair.

At that, his hand in my hair, bunched up a fist of it and the one on my waist went all across my lower back and he squeezed my side. My knees buckled and if there was an inch of space between us, we crushed it.

If could have been minutes, or it could have been hours later, but when I was almost completely out of air, he tore his lips of mine. And fuck, if that wasn't the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I wanted them back on mine, like I wanted my next breath.

He tore his lips, but stayed there. Right there. His nose against mine, his lips still touching mine with each elaborated breath we took. 

We stayed like that for a couple of seconds, the he said quietly :

"How about that for convincing people?"

-"Mi cielo, only thing more convincing than that would be if you pulled up my skirt and fucked me right here", I said. 

He was looking at my lips while I was talking, but the second I was done, he looked in my eyes. And on that look in eyes, I almost asked him to do just that.

Then I heard Estefania said:

"Well, aren't we going to be an interesting family?"

Cole watched me for couple of seconds more, then his eyes smiled and the worst happened.

His hand at my lowe back glided across my side, over my upper ass, at the same time the one in my hair, rubbed my neck for mere second and he dropped them both.

And for the fist time in my life, I felt incomplete.

PIECE IN MY CHAOSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara