Olivia Pope

RUSH

Rush stood three feet away from Aleja Rivera, smelling her parfume and still feeling her tongue in his mouth and watched her take the phone from her gorilla.

"Excuse me", she said and looked at him. "I have to take this"

-"Sure", he grunted.

She stepped away talking into her phone.

"Should I be offended you're calling Wall and not me directly? Since when we do bussiness like that?", she asked, with a small smile at her mouth. Then the smile dissapeared and Aleja Rivera became La Baracuda.

"What?", she asked sharply.

She listened for about 30 seconds and than said: "You said you had that covered"

Again, after seconds of listening, she replied: "Well next time you remember not to send that lunatic Huck to handle something that delicate."

This time, it would have seemed she interrupted the other on the line.

"I don't care. You tried, you failed. I'm sending someone to fix that."

With that, she walked away from the hearing distance and continued her conversation there.

"Damn, I wouldn't wanna be Olivia Pope right now", Joker said.

"Great, I forgot that with Aleja Rivera comes Olivia Pope.", Hop grunted. And he was right.

It was known that Aleja's best friend is Washington's most famous lawyer (but in fact she was something else) Olivia Pope.

"Oh my God! Aleja Rivera and Olivia Pope are like the most awesome people in the universe", his Lizzie said. Lizzie was without  doubt one of the smartest persons he had ever met. And that's not just father talking about his daughter. It was uncanny what she could do with her mind ever since kid. She had an eidetic memory and extreme mathematic ability. But her problem was that she was shy. And not just your regular shy. The bitch of her mother really did a number on her.

"They were the first females ever to get in those positions. Ever!", she continued with enthusiasm.

"Olivia is like, THE right hand to President Grant. And everyone says that he is trying to get Aleja to come work for him as well for years. It's like..."

She suddenly stopped because Aleja was coming back to the huddle and Rush felt his jaw get tight, like it did every time he watched his girl get unnececery scared of the unkown people.

Aleja joined them, as well as her sister.

"Sorry about that. Oh, and this is my sister, Estefania", she pointed at beautiful, dark haired woman next to her. She was as tall as her sister and beautiful. But not like her sister.

"Hello, everyone. So nice to meet you all."

She got some hello's in return.

Rush felt eyes on him and saw Aleja looking at him.

"Could we talk in private?", she asked.

-"Sure." And even though there was no need for that, he told himself there was and took her hand. -"Let's go"

He took her in his room at Compound and closed the door.

-"Something wrong?", he asked.

She was looking around the room with clear distaste of a cold, poised princess and Rush couldn't hide his grin.

-"Not a 5 star hotel room you expected?"

She looked at him and fuck him, his dick twitched at that green in her eyes.

"Well, maybe it would be nicer if there wasn't for all those condom wrappers lying around."

Rush could have swear he heard jelousy in her voice. So he stepped closer to her and tilted his head.

-It would be nicer, but it wouldn't be as fun."

She was looking at his lips while he was talking but then she looked at him and he could tell she regained her cold facade.

"I would have to go away for a week. I have some... inconveniences in DC. I know we have agreed to come out this week but..."

-"It's cool. I get it.", Rush said.

"Actually, we could use this in our adventage. We could spread rumour that we+re going away on a romantic trip. I have understood you also have some bussines up there."

He did. Chaos had two shops up there and Rush himself had a shop with boat parts.

This was  actually a good idea. And Rush told himself this is not just because he gets to spend more time with her.

"I've got a couple of recruits that we're patching in tomorrow, but after that I'm good to go."

"Great", she said and Rush had to contain himself not to reach out and touch her hair when she bent her head to take something out og her purse. She lited up and he saw she was holding I-pad. She clicked on him some and said:

"I have to leave now, I just informed my stuff to prepare the jet. It's very urgent. Also, I'll have them notife anonymously the press that we're there together. I'll text you my adress there."

-"Good.", Rush said.

She put her device back in her bag and cleared her throat.

"Great. I'll see you in a couple of days".

Yes, she will. And fuck him, but Rush hoped he would see a lot more of her in a couple of days.