Chaos

ALEJA

"I just love this place! It's like from old biker movies!"

I heard Steff proclaim this very loudly but my mind was still on that kiss. And on Cole Allen, who now was eyeing my bodyguards. I took a step closer to him, making us again svery close and his eyes came to me.

-"I wanted to make a big deal, for the papparazi outside", I murmured to him.

He was silent for couple of seconds, then his lips twitched. "I see"

"So, do you guys have rallies or something?", I heard Steff ask and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them, Cole was even closer to me and grinning in my face.

-"Also, that's my sister", I said.

"Come on", Cole said. "Let's get this thing started"

He took my hand and started towards his people. And I decided to ignore how good my hand felt in his.

"You remember my dad?", Cole asked.

-"Yes. How are you, Mr Allen?".

Kane Tack Allen stood up from the chair he was sitting in and my mind went back to 20 years ago when I first saw him. About 20 years ago, he was walking in the mall, a biker in the mall, with his daughter. All happy to be there, because of his daughter. In that moment I hated my own father even more.

"Judge Rivera, welcome", he said.

-"Please, it's Aleja".

His wife came and stood next to him. Her georgeus face lit up with even more georgeus smile.

"Ms Rivera, what a pleasure meeting you. I just adore your work and all you have done for women and all of ours citizens", she exclaimed.

-"Thank you. And please, it's Aleja", I said again.

Cole motioned to a short but beautiful dark haired woman, who I knew was his sister. She was standin in the curve of the arm of Chaos liutenant, Shy Cage.

"This is Tabby, my sister."

She extended her hand towards me and I took it.

-"Nice to meet you, Tabby."

"You too. Like Ty-Ty said, we are fans of your work. It's said, but not many women today are where you are."

Yes, that was sad.

And thus the introduction began.

I knew all of them from the files my men brought me when they vetted them, but it was different in person.

I met Hopper and his beautiful wife Lanie, Joker and his wife Carrissa, High and Millie, Snapper and his wife Rosalie, Hound and his wife Keely.

And I met Roscoe's wife, Amanda.

Roscoe Stone had a relationship with my younger sister Patricia almost twenty years ago, before he joined Chaos. Their love was fierce, huge and explosive. One of those once in a lifetime. We all thought it would be forever. They had a child together, beautiful baby boy, who died when he had one year. He got some lethal bacteria and was gone within two months of fighting it. Patricia and Roscoe couldn't handle it, turned on each other and eventually broke up.

I loved Roscoe for my brother in law, but understood their ending and wished him all the best. I heard years ago that he got married and had two kids, boy and a girl, who were now teenagers.

But I never imagined him with a woman like Amanda. She was pretty, but obviously full of some bottled up anger. Looking down on me, even though I was sure my shoes cost more than her entire outfit.

"Nice to meet you.", she said with cold face.

-"You to". Not.

And then Cole pointed at two utterly, completely and painfully georgeus twin girs standing close to each other. Twin girls who were copy of their father. Dark, long, gleaming hair, light blue eyes.

The one the left was wearing red crop top and high waist ripped jeans. And the one on the right, cute little white blouse and black skirt.

"These are my daughters", Cole said.

The left one gave me a huge smile and said. "I'm Chloe, so rad meeting you. I read lot about you and last month I even had to write a paper about you. You rock"

I didn't know it, but my face split in to a huge smile, making everyone in the yard shocked and making Cole Allen's chest feel tight.

-"Thank you, I'm very glad to hear that", I said.

Then I stuck my hand toward the other girl, who also gave me a smile. But hers was shy, small and insecure. What a girl who looks like her had to feel insecure about, I didn't know.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth. Or Lizzie. Or Liz. Wha.. What ever you prefer.", she adorably stuttered.

-"Hello, Lizzie. Nice to meet you".

I turned to Cole to say I can't stay long, but Wall interupted me.

"Ma'am?", he had his phone pointed at me.

"Olivia Pope on the line for you".

And let the troubles begin.