Stay the Night

Chapter 18

Arya's POV

We all stay at my house for the night, but I had a huge fight with Daren to convince him to stay. It got to the point where I ran to his house without him knowing and shoved all his stuff into a duffel bag, then demanded he stay with me, my house is empty anyways as my parents are away all the time. So he finally agreed.

Daren’s POV

The others leave in the morning and we spend the rest of the day watching movies and talking, we promised to try and stop cutting and we told each other about our lives. I told her about everything my dad had done, while she cried. She told me about the time she was raped in freshman year and how she got bullied and beat up every single day from then on, because he spread rumours about her. And she told me about her parents and how she never saw them anymore.

I’ve never felt so close to anyone before.

That night she takes my hand and leads me to the guest bedroom, pulling me on top of her on the bed, I look deep into her eyes and they sparkle in the most beautiful way, her hair falling in a circle around her head for a second she reminds me of Sky before she died, when she was smiling and happy, but I think she would be fine with this, she only ever wanted me to be happy.

I lean over and brush my lips against hers, she bites my lower lip and our tongues fight for dominance, eventually I win and explore her mouth and the scar tissue on her cheeks from where she bites them when she’s nervous, she pulls my shirt over my head and I do the same for her. She pulls her skinny jeans off and mine too. I hold her hips and pull her as close to me as I can get her and start to grind as she rushes to get our underwear off…

///

I hold her tightly my head cuddled into the crook of her neck and my arms wrapped around her waist.

“I think…” I whisper hoarsely, scared of what I’m about to say.

“What?” She whispers back

“I never ever want to lose you Arya, you’re beautiful and amazing and Arya… I love you.”

A scary pause passes.

“I love you too,” she says turning around to face me, “a lot.”

She kisses me and we fall asleep in each other’s arms, content.