Chapter 22

News:

Guilty as charged.

Casey Holland, 15, is now free of fear as court confirms that her assaulter is guilty

On the 5th of May Casey Holland went to court to fight for her corner. It was said that Liam Byrne, 30, had sexually assaulted Holland when she was 12 while he was the director of teen wolf  and recently also kidnapped her and repeated the claim. he claimed not guilty of the charges.
  "It happened on set of Teen Wolf. I was told I had a late shift of filming so I had to stay behind. Liam was the director at that time. when I arrived at set he told me that he wanted to go over the lines before filming and asked me to come to his trailer. I thought noting of it because I had went there countless of times with cast members." The young actress revealed during her hearing in court, "Afterwards I left. He told me that if I told anyone that he would kill my family and haunt my life. I was too scared to tell anyone but when I did, most didn't believe me so he was left be." 
Her brother harry Holland, 19, and co-star Kaya Scodelario sat with her during the case for support before hearing the news they wanted. Liam Byrne was charged for the assault and kidnapping.
Afterwards Casey and Harry were seen leaving the courtroom, ignoring the crowds to go to the car. She had sunglasses on but faint tear stains could be seen on her cheeks, obviously it has been emotional for her the past few weeks.
Her family will be joining her on the red carpet for the premiere of The Maze Runner which was changed after all that happened.

Other news:
Harrison Osterfield reveals why he didn't support Casey Holland during her court case.
Casey Holland has inspired many to come forward on being sexually assaulted.
Tom Holland reveals that he and his twin brothers will take turns going with their sister to events.
Harrison Osterfield to join Casey Holland for Premiere in China and London.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casey POV:

"Casey Casey over here" Is all I heard as I got out of the car with Harry following behind me

I waved to the crowds as I made my way to the photographers. I posed for a while before moving on. I eventually got to the interviewers. 

"Hi Casey how are you?"
"I'm good thank you how are you?"
"I'm good thanks. Now we're going to start off easy, who do you play?"
"I play Mary who was the only girl before Theresa and she is the shy one that everyone feels the need to protect all the time."
"That sounds like you."
"yea it does which made it so much easier to portray her." I laughed.
"Do you think the fans will enjoy it?"
"I hope so. I mean, I just read the first book and it is similar to it but not too much if you know what I mean so yea, they seem very excited about it so hopefully it meets their expectations."
"Now there are three books of this, so, is there going to be another movie?"
"Ohhhh I can't tell you that."
"really?"
"No no I can't. no."
"Now who did you bring tonight."
"I brought my brother Harry here tonight. Yea, the boys decided that someone was to come with me today so I choose Harry because he was there with me during unfortunate events. So yea, I brought him." I smiled.
"Is that him there?" The interviewer asked pointing to him.
"Yea that's him." I nodded as someone kissed my cheek.
I turned to see Dylan beside me talking to another interviewer. My interviewer laughed as I hit Dylans shoulder.
"Will we bring your brother over?" The interview said laughing.
"We can yea. harry!!" I called signaling him to come over.

"Hi ya man." harry said as he walked over.
"Hi how are you?"
"I'm good thanks, yea good."
"How proud are you of your younger sister?"
"I am very proud of her, our whole family are. I mean she has been through so much this past year and for her to be here now is amazing, truly amazing." He smiled and I hugged him.
"Aww well that's all we have time for now. Congratulations on the movie and I hope that we see more of you on the screen."
"Thank you, thanks." I smiled before hitting Dylans head as I passed him.