Chapter 38

Casey POV:

"Mum, Dad." I screamed as I ran towards them in the airport.
"Casey." Mum sighed in relief as she hugged me.
"Hello to you too." Tom joked as I looked at my brothers.
"Hard to forget Tom." I smiled as I hugged each of them.
"Harsh but not complaining." He replied as he left his arm around my shoulders.

I helped them gather their stuff before making our way to the car. Since I could not drive I had a personal driver when the  cast couldn't bring me. Dad sat in the front and the twins and mom sat in the middle. Harrison and Paddy sat at the back with me while Tom sat up front with Dad and the driver.

Once we arrived the boys came out to help while mom and I made our way inside where Kaya was. Shortly afterwards the lads joined us and we began to watch 'fault in our stars', girls choice. As i cuddled up to Thomas we heard a crash. Two men came through the kitchen into the living room where we were sitting. I moved closer to Thomas causing him to wrap his arms around me.

"Get down, now." One of them ordered loudly.
We all got down onto the floor.
"Give us all your valuables." The other called out.
"They're upstairs." Kaya replied with fear.
The taller one looked around before stopping when he seen me. He grabbed me by my top causing everyone to protest and Thomas to try and grab me.
"Quiet." He yelled as the other clicked his gun.
"Now, pretty one here is going to give us the stuff we need. Any sound or movement and I will use it." The other threatened as he pointed the gun to the others.
"Right, up we go love." The guy who seemed to be the leader grinned and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him in disgust as I quietly made my way upstairs and went into my room. The made stayed close to me as I made my way to the bedside table. I carefully crouched down towards the bottom drawer. As I took my jewelry box out, I hit my panic button as I got up. I gave it to the man and he searched through it before nodding.

"That's all we need. Go." He told me and pushed me out the door and downstairs.

Mum and dad pulled me to them as we got down and checked me over. The man nodded to the other and I cringed as they clicked their guns. As they did I heard sirens in he distance causing everyone to smile. The men looked around in fear as we heard the cars pull over.

"Police, open up."

The men shot their guns and I jumped in front of everyone as they all screamed when the doors opened. The last thing I heard was the police arresting the men while people ran closer to me before falling unconscious.