chapter 32

Casey POV:

"Casey!""What?" I shouted as I went down the hall to where Kaya was sitting with the boys

"Casey!"
"What?" I shouted as I went down the hall to where Kaya was sitting with the boys.
"Can you go out and get us some stuff from the shop please? We're nearly out and it's your turn to get the stuff." Kaya smiled handing me a piece of paper.
"I suppose. Can you give me extra for coffee then." I asked.
"What's wrong with ours?" KiHong asked.
"What's wrong with your feet?" I asked back causing him to throw his hands up.
"Here. Hour max." Kaya sighed handing me the money.
"What am I, spiderman?" I joked.
"Two then." 
"Bye." I yelled, slamming the front door.

Tom POV:

"Hey Tom, you coming?"
"huh?" I asked, looking up from the picture of my sister.
"We're going to the shops remember, meeting with the twins. Remember?" Harrison explained.
"Uhh, yeah, course." I shrugged.
"Hurry up then." HE sighed, leaving my room.

I sighed and got up as I placed the picture of Casey down. She couldn't come home due to filming which was a little disappointing. We always did stuff together leading up to the holidays. I know she was eighteen and well able to have fun with her cast but it still hurt, just a little. Shorly after I was knocked out of my thoughts as Harrison banged on my door and headed downstairs. I followed and sat in the passengers seat as Harrison drove off. Just as he headed off I got a call.

"Hey mom." I smiled as answered.
"Tom you need to come here." She said in a rush.
"What's going on?" I asked confused.
"Just come quickly." She said and hung up.

"Harrison, change of plans. Go to my place." I stated to Harrison.
"Why, what's going on?" Harrison as he made a quick U turn.
"I don't know but we have to get there soon." I replied.

Casey POV:

"Yeah I know, I love you too." I smiled as I talked to Darren on the phone.
"I love you too." He replied.
"Talk to you later."
"Bye baby." He replied and hung up.

I smiled as I walked the footpath. I laughed as Tom snapped me a selfie of him pulling a sad face, quoting how much he missed me and wished I was there. Suddenly I heard the sound of a car skidding and I looked up to see a car coming towards the wall where I was walking. I froze in shock before snapping out of it and trying to move out of the way. But I was too late and the last thing I heard was someone running towards me.

"Miss, can you hear me? Are you okay? Someone call an ambulance."