1.Cruel world

5 years...

I seriously hate this world, I couldn't take anymore of it. I wanted to leave every part of my success behind and live like an commoner as I used to be when I was 18 but I couldn't...it's my parents wish for me to be happy and live my life building this successful empire of William&Co.
May be I was hoping deep down someone would make time for, make me feel loved, give the importance to me that I've been craving for so long!
It reminds me the day when I was bullied entire through my high school life which made me who I am now, 'the cold heated queen' 'arrogant bitch' as this cruel world call me as..
Left out with none other than Jack my butler, Linda my Nanny,Olivia jones my bestie or I can say diaper buddy throughout my entire life of 22 years and was along with me in my hard times.. This made me happy that at last someone was there to cheer me up along with her parents who are adorable just like how my parents used to be!
But now I'm not the same woman anymore, circumstances hit me hard to the point of not giving shit to anything!
I'm simply fed up maintaining the facade of cold aura and arrogant facade that made people scare to come near me!
I was snapped out from my thoughts when I heard an knock on my door..I
never knew this knock can change my life!

-------------------------------------
Heyo guys! How was the chapter?
I know it's long but this is the intro of her whole life till now...thrown up to the position of CEO at an very young age,lost her hope in love,being bullied,given names by the world made her cold!
So follow me to get more updates on this book!
With tons of love,
Sreeja!