3.Contract

'Im soo surprised to see you both here gentleman! So,what do I owe for your presence today?' I asked politely.

'Ms.williams you know about your father's will right...?' He trailed, I gestured him to continue.
'This whole ordeal is about that, there is one more clause to your father's will which has to be disclosed when you are almost 23 years old, and I think this is the time to reveal this!' He spoke.

I'm in an utter confusion not knowing what is the clause? And what is to do with James?
By seeing the expression of James I got to know that he knows where it is going and I think it has something to do with him or his company.

'Ok John ! So what is the clause about?' I questioned
He looked hesitated to speak, but he continued nodding,
'It says that you are going to merge your company with Philips tech and along with that you need to marry Kenneth Philips who is the son of James and Lily Philips within 2months after turning into 23 i.e., within 2weeks time' he said
This statement of his, made my eyes widened and I was dumbstruck for a moment and kept on recollecting what has just happened!
I was just staring at nowhere till I heard someone clearing their throat made me come back to the reality.

'No no no freaking no','I can't let this happen, why should this happen to me, I don't want to marry someone I don't love and I don't even know him for Pete's sake! How do you expect me to marry his son???' I asked john who was staring at me as if I turned insane within seconds...
'Miss, I was not the one who presented the will, this was your father'a decision for you to get married to his best friend's son and it was decided 13years back, no one knows about the repo your parents share with the Philips, to the business world they are rivals, but in the personal surroundings they are like brothers' John replied.
I looked at James and expected him to say something but he didn't ,he was staring straight through my eyes assessing me, then he replied,'this merger was marriage proposal arranged long back and the day of your birthday you were going to be informed about the truth of your family being rich and the merger going to be take place on the very same day along with us,but I didn't expect that would be the last day of both of your parents being dead' he spoke with such an emotion which made me think not only me but even he was affected by my parents death because of their bond, if I didn't look into his eye I may think he was lying, but no, his eyes where glimmering with tears and a lone tear fell on his cheek and turned away wiped the tear, till then I didn't realize even I was sobbing ....

-------------------------------------
Heyo ppl!
The chapter came to an end!!!yay!!!
So finally the will has been disclosed,she know the truth behind their families...let's see what happens?

With tons of love,
Sreeja!