5.Soul Mate

Olivia's POV

It was unlike Amy cause I always was the one to call her up and ask her to meet me as she would always be busy stuck up with the meetings! The death of her parents took a toll on her, many may think she is arrogant but she is not when it comes to the person she trusts, I always hope for her happy ending cause she deserves the best..
I hope the issue right now isn't be that big!

Amanda's POV:

Oh shit! This traffic is making me go crazy..finally I reached and greeted with sweet aroma of waffles and coffees!

'Hey oli bear! Sorry ya just stuck up in traffic'
'It's fine!So let's order up as usual right?'
'Yeah, the same'
She left to get our orders, I'm very confused right now, the hard earned empire of mine, I can't let it go down no matter oli was my only hope for me to get through this phase, I'm really thankful bcoz I've got her as my soulmate , that I never wanted to ask for more!

'Heyo Amy! Where are you lost?'
'Oops! Sorry! Yeah! Mmmm!'
'Amy be calm, you can talk about anything, you know that right?'
'Yeah! Ok this is the situation...'
With that I trailed out what all did happen the entire morning which changed my life in just a snap!
'You are really got stuck in this mess'
'Ahh..thanks for enlightening
me'
''Stop being sarcastic Amy..it doesn't suit you, it's even hard for me to take in! So calm down you will find a way to get through the shit'
'There isn't any..if at all if this ordeal is about merger I might've agreed to it, but then this is all about freaking marriage, I don't want to get married to some dumb ass brain just bcoz of the will'
'Amy... Think about the other side of the coin, what if he's the right guy for you, you do know right uncle would always want the best for you..
What if he's the best??
What if you both end up falling in love for each other??
Yeahhhh Amy is going to get married...hurrayyy'
She definitely lost it!
'Stop fantasizing about me getting married! I thought you'd help me...it isn't going to work, I've to come up with something!'
I guess I have an idea what am I going to do!
Let's meet him!

..................................................
Hello people!
I know it's been such a long time! What to do stuck up with college! So here it is!
Happy reading!

Lots of love,
Sreeja!