4.Deep Mess

It's lot to take in, I Don't know whether it's fate which led me to this, disclosing the truth just made me sick, on top of that getting married to someone whom I doesn't know, it's not like I'm dating or something but even then I can't let some creep to marry even if it was someone who happens to be my crush when I was 4, so the whole melodrama has made me exhausted, but as far as I know, I guess I'm in a deep mess!!!

'John, is there any loopholes for me to get out of this clause of marriage??' I calmly questioned, cause I doesn't want him to assess me.
'I'm afraid so,but there isn't any regarding this,you are the sole heir of Williams&Co so you need to marry Kenneth no matter what'
'Why should I? It's not like I'm an aged woman, I'm young and I know what to do! So if you please leave kindly,I've other meeting to attend ' I replied coldly
'Ok Ms.Williams! But remember you have only 2 weeks left before your bday so make sure to make your decision, if not Philips tech company may sue you' john replied.
Oh, this cunning cheat,I forgot that this is a deal, I can't let them sue me or my company,I need to do something quick about this....so I replied,
'Ok gentleman, it was so mean of me, but this is a lot to take in I'll let you know my decision as soon as possible. Thank you'
'One sec Amanda, I need you to know that this is just not only a business merger, but you marrying my son, I know you are so stubborn,hot headed and strong girl, and I think you are the perfect match for my son.
Only you can mend his heartbroken self, and also please give us the chance to payback the years which we haven't spent with you!
It's my only request' he grimaced
'I....I..um' I stuttered,it's like there are no words left,I'm really dumbstruck at this point, it's like there is more to it,
'Its fine Amanda,it takes time but we are ok with it, I'll be waiting for your reply' James and john left after patting my shoulder.
I just fell on the ground, thinking about the deep mess I'm in. And I called George to come in and cancel all of my meetings for the rest of the day,and took a day off!
Now there is only one person who can give me peace...I picked up my phone and dialed the number on my speed dial..
'Helloooo...I'm in a deep mess,I want to meet you! Meet you in 5 at Rosie's cafe'

-------------------------------------
Heyo ppl!
She's in a deep mess only one person can guess her the advice whom she trusts a lot,who can it be...??For a change, next POV would be in our protagonist's...
Please vote,comment and share!
With lots of love,
Sreeja!