Memories SlyBat

PBat Part

I threw my head back as laughed bitterly watching our videos imagining his face laughing with a grin on his face. Fuck I miss that smile... The way his hair just almost by nature always ended. Perfectly with a slight curve up his brown eyes that you could stare into all day just, how amazing he is...and I lost him I fucking lost him and I can't get him back.

Laying my head on the computer table Hateing every word I didn't say hating everything I didn't do. And now he is gone his beautiful smile at me gone I just woj I could say those words say what you ment to me...

Then you told me that you where moving to Colorado, staring they wanted you to join. Your huge smile after that was just overwhelming I had to be happy for you but I couldn't abd mean it so I smiled soon after you where gone I cried for two nights wishing this wasn't true.

I watched his update video as I sighed, he was a hero and you can't hold him back he does what he think is right..I frowned whipping a tear from my eye before a sob came out I never thought he'd leave me I thought he would simply decline it...then ticket came and he wished me goodbye as his best friend.

Before you left you told me a warning and telling me not to trust some person I disagred so many time I kept telling him he was crazy that he had no idea what he was talking about..I knew though I knew who it was I just wish I could say he was right.

I sighed i still watched his videos, seeing the old update about gassy, he juat did what he thoight would help i know this but damn...I never thought sly would kick a person out...just like he did to me...kicked me out and never came back.

He was a hero now, people somewhat understand why he did it then he is sly the hero now,?everyone loves sly now he is the greatest soon i took a long break and everyone hates me know telling me i did it for the money...no i took a break abd tried to vist sly. Beacause he came back and I just needed to talk to him tell him everything I missed telling him I'm happy to see him

But when I did, he didnt aknowlage me. He'd glance at me but not do anything before a woman hugged him kissing his cheek as I had to try my best not to cry. Did he move on? Did he just move to be with his new girlfriend?! He didn't that was his mom and I cursed him out and left thinking that was his girlfriend till he told me that was his mom...he is a hero he moved back to help his mom.and I was being an asshole.

I never wanted to leave you behind sly.